I have proof that Lex is gay! I'm so happy! I could sing! I won't, because, people's ears will bleed.
Here's my proof:
Okay, I got Ella to help me with my paper route, and we talked on the way. She brought up Lex, and the story of her getting turned down, her theory.
Well, Madeline asked if she would date a gay guy, so Ella said, "I wouldn't date him. I would be good friends with him, but I wouldn't date a gay guy."
Lex turned her down.
Her theory, (the one I had all year) is that Lex is gay. It really wouldn't surprise either of us, due to the facts that we have.
It really sucks though, she asked him out on the last day of school, so I didn't have a chance to say, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?" You people don't know how long I've dreamed of saying that to him. *sobteartearsob* It's so sad... I didn't get to say what I've always wanted to say to him... maybe next year... it won't be as fun, because of the amount of time, but still, I have to say that to him.
Yeah... that's my 'Lex is gay' proof. NOBODY CAN DISPROVE THAT! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
He screwed himself when he turned her down. I might just have to bug him about that... every possible chance I get... mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Woooooow Leah. I really do agree, that it was dumb that Lex turned Ella down, but you know... Yeah. You don't have to be spiteful toward people who have wronged you. It's a sin. God wants us to forgive. No matter how wrong people have been toward us, or our friends. She might not forgive him... but you know, being kind to your enemies, is as if God is heaping hot coals upon their heads. Love thy enemy. That quote about making your enemies annoyed by your kindness is true. It's a variant of what the Bible says.
~Aly-chan
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Although, I probably will say it just once, then he'll come up with some stupid remark, then we throw insults back and forth until either a teacher or our friends break it up. It always happens. Then again, we never try to break it up ourselves. And if I'm nice to him, he'll think I like him! That's just about the grossest thing I can think of! *shudderz*
He will NOT. What the Bible says happens. He might just get weirded out, but if not, just ignore him. There are several advice sections in the Bible about how to handle enemies and people like that that do NOT involve insults. It doesn't matter what he thinks. What matters is whether you're doing what's right or not. A man (or woman) who stirs up dissension is a fool. Do what God says. His advice does not fail. You might not be able to completely change Lex, but you will definitely have an effect on him if you do what God tells you; being nice to him, or just ignoring him completely will definitely change what goes on between you guys in classes, and maybe even with him and Ella and your friends. It's hard. But no one said doing what was right was going to be easy. It's like fighting your instincts as a sinful human being. But it's something we have to do.
It gets hard to ignore him when he butts into all of my conversations! Trust me, if I could completely ignore him, I would! But he always butts in... always finds a way to annoy me, and make me retaliate. I think he figured out that as long as says something to me, he'll make me mad. He uses my anger not-management against me. I'm trying to fix that... but it's hard.
It IS hard. But you can't give up on it. Pray about it, Leah. Don't give up. Doing what's right IS HARD. Without a doubt. But it's what God has commanded us to do. And we must serve him in all our ways in every way possible. He's always there.
I WON'T give up. I'm not like that. Just because some stupid boy manages to make me mad, I'm never going to give up.
Post a Comment