Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Movies...

Okay, on Sunday, I saw Mamma Mia with my mom and aunt, and it was great! I love that movie! I know it's a chick flick- but oh well. It was even better because we saw my friend, Kay there. She said that she really liked the movie, and she was glad that she remembered the actors who were in it. (She was in a car accident last year, so she's still recovering from her brain injury.) It was fun to talk to her without being in a hospital. We also got invited to a party they're throwing on Thursday.

Yesterday, I saw Hancock with Sammy and Lyssa. Sammy had already seen it, so she explained some things to us. About 10 minutes into the movie, Lyssa's phone went off. She answered it, and told her friend to call back in a couple hours. It was kinda sweet though, because she met this guy named Alec on her mission trip. He's 16, and she's only 13, but he thought she was 15. And it's really sad, because they live multiple states away, so it won't work between them, even though they like each other a lot.

The theater we went to had a photo booth, so we decided to take pictures. They were so fun! We also noticed that High School Musical 3 is coming out on Lyssa's birthday, so that's gonna be her party. Weeeee!!!!!

Okay, today, Alicia, J.R., and I saw the Dark Knight! It was the best movie ever!!!!!! I think I love it more than Sweeney Todd: Demon barber of Fleet Street.

(Sorry about this guys) but the Joker is amazingly hot/sexy/any other words to describe his amazing hotness. Alicia and I agree that his hottest scene was in the jail cell. He was so... sexy. He has really nice arms, legs and hands. I know it's creepy to notice these things, but still... Heath Ledger... HAWT! I think he pulled off that nurses dress really well, too. I know this sounds creepy, but he looks hot in a dress.

If they make another movie, the Joker better die quickly. Alicia and I think that no one can pull the Joker off like he could. Just like with the Pirate movies. I heard Johnny Depp wanted to quit them, but no one can be Captain Jack Sparrow. It just wouldn't work.

When that movie comes out on DVD, Alicia and I are going to buy it. We also agree that we love his laugh. We want it as our ringtone. And we want multiple pictures of the Joker in our rooms. Like the WHY SO SERIOUS? and him in a dress, and him in the jail cell, and him in every other scene. (Wow, I think this is the most I've fan-girled over a real life person.)


Three movies in three days. And they were all great. But the Dark Knight was the best! The other two tie.

Buh bye!

5 comments:

Dibsy said...

I love chick flicks-which is strange-I'm usually considered a tomboy. ^^

Leah said...

Yeah. Everyone calls me a tomboy... and yet I enjoy chick flicks. ^^

Montana Smith said...

come on!!!! It CAN'T be better that Sweeney Todd! (which I now own, your so jealous!) no screaming in my ears to wake me up! (grrrr....)

Leah said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU OWN IT!?!?!?!? And it's actually a tie. How could I not think of Sweeney Todd? *thwacks head*

Aly K. said...

Why I'm creepishly going through your old blogs, the world may never know. But I am. Man, those were some good times, back when I would have never thought twice about NOT watching The Dark Knight and Sweeney Todd...