Sammy: My friend since first grade. She's pretty quiet, but she's nice, and fun. Sammy lives 6 houses away from me.
Ash: My other friend since first grade. She's a little more eccentric, but nice, nonetheless. Ash lives 5 houses away from me.
Brenden: Another guy friend. He's always been great. We were both Harry Potter addicts as children, and so, we would play 'Wizards' when it was just the two of us. He lives four houses away from me.
Lyssa: My other friend from first grade. She's more of the popular type, but, since I've known her since 1st grade, I know that she's not completely preppy. She lives in a culdesac (sp?) near me.
Lizzie: She lives across the street from me, and is one year older. Kind of like Lyssa in personality.
Grady: He had the best imitation gay voice... but otherwise, I dislike him.
Yanik: I hate him. He's a pervert.
Guy: I dislike him; he's annoying.
B1: Guy's girlfriend.
B2: B1's twin.
Lyss: Lizzie's friend who's really good friends with guy.
To those of you who think these things are boring, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to deal with it. I always forget to put people in, then later remember them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment