I feel like I'm on Sammy's side. Her and Ash got into a fight about the Jonas Brothers (believe it or not) and so me and Brenden were neutral.
Ash kept saying to Sammy and Lyssa that she hated the Jonas Brothers. They got really mad because they're in love with them. I really didn't care, because I know that people have different tastes in music, and not everyone will like the same people. Brenden was also vocal about his distaste for JB, but Sammy and Lyssa didn't care about him, because he's a guy.
Well, Ash got her friends to agree with her, and Sammy and Lyssa got their friends to agree with them- all except for me and Brenden. Things happened, and some names were thrown out.
Then Lyssa decided to join Ash's side. Lyssa skipped lacrosse because she didn't feel like going, so Sammy got all mad at her and called her a ... witch.... Lyssa got really mad, so it was Sammy against Lyssa and Ash. I was still neutral.
Lyssa kept switching sides, until she decided to join Brenden and me. I was happy that she at least saw that there was no point in continuing to fight.
It's really stupid, because Sammy wanted to be friends with Ash again, but Ash wasn't listening. She was mad because her and Sammy had been friends since diapers... but then Sammy met Lyssa, and she started hanging out with her. Sammy tried to include her in everything, but Ash and Lyssa never totally clicked. I was kind of left with Ash, but I still hung out with all of them, and I was fine with it. I didn't really care that Sammy and Lyssa left me with Ash a lot. We were still good friends, and that mattered the most to me. I didn't have a lot of friends back then, so I wanted to stay as close to them as possible. Ash just wanted to have the friend back that she had before first grade.
The reason I feel like I'm on Sammy's side is because, even though I almost never go to their houses anymore, I still go to Sammy's most often. I try Ash first, but she's either not home, or she has something to do. And they live right next door to each other, so I feel like a traitor. I wish things didn't have to be this way, but Ash is being really stubborn about the whole thing. She didn't even invite Sammy to her birthday party, all because of some stupid fight.
I know that I'm not a traitor, but I feel like one. I wish they could be friends again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You and your friends are in a fight? Oh, no no no...
Time for outsider advice! This argument is stupid. So there is different taste in music. I have a friend who hates modern music, and one who listens to it. They get along OK. Personally, I dislike the band, but does that put me on a shun list. Probably, in some obsesive's basement, and I will probably never meet them. All I'm saying is that you should return to your neutral stance, but try and bring them back together. A war between friends won't help. Do what you can to bring them back together.
No, Dibsy, my friends are fighting, and I'm not, but I feel as if I'm on Sammy's side because I hang out with her the most... and honestly, I've always hung out with her the most.
And Nathaniel, it's not just about music anymore. Ash is mad because she always felt like a 3rd wheel. Sammy apologized for that, but Ash was just too mad. So much more than just the music thing has happened. They called each other... witches... only with a b. I want to help them become friends again, but I'm such a bad problem solver. I can try, but I think I'll just be on Ash's bad side too. And I really don't want that. It's just so hard because I don't want to get Brenden because he's not aloud to hang around with us if we're fighting, so I'd be dragging him in, and he already had another friend to worry about, and Lizzie... she's going into high school... I don't want to get *her* thrown into this, and Lyssa... her parents are having problems right now, so I don't want to put anymore pressure on her than there already is. Ella, Alyce, Alicia, and Allie aren't friends with any of them, so bringing them into it wouldn't be fair. And any other friends of mine live too far away, or *they're* not friends with them... so I'd have to do it all alone, but I'm really not sure if I could help, or if trying to bring them back together would just make things worse.
Post a Comment