Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay, that last post was mean...

I admit it was mean, but it was my way of blowing off steam in a somewhat healthy-ish manner. I know I need to keep better control over my temper, but R3 is a hoverer. He never leaves anyone alone, and he had to be in our business all the time. If he was five I could understand that, but eleven? No. That's too old to be the annoying little kid that never leaves anyone alone.

He needs to learn how to grow up, and not be annoying before middle school. They'll kill him there. He may have had an advantage in elementary when he was bigger than everyone else, but some of my buds (or just annoying people) might just want to kill him. Eighth graders have the wonderful advantage of being (usually) bigger than the fresh meat 6th graders... the shrimps.

I'm sorry for my behavior Lord. I need to work on it.

72 comments:

Aly K. said...

*sigh* *hugz* Just keep talking to each other... I really hope you and your brother's relationship gets healed.

Leah said...

*sigh* You're right.

Dibsy said...

How old is your bro? I'm eleven, he's six. He's also annoying.

Sigh.

I think they just invented brothers to teach how annoying people can be, and to bail them out of jail.

Leah said...

I think you are very right, Dibsy. And my brother is 11.

Dibsy said...

Really? How old are you, then? And what are you? American? I'm Asian. :P

Leah said...

I'm thirteen, and I'm a lazy American and proud of it!

Dibsy said...

w00t!!!

Also, in the utmost blog, i asked for suggestions of a new screenname. You told em yours was too racist.

SPIT IT OUT!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Leah said...

Well, I always bug Aly about being a short Asian, so I was going to suggest something about short-Asian-ness...

Dibsy said...

NO!!! SPIT IT OUT!!!

Also...Aly's Asian? o.e I never expected that-always thought she was from europe or something...?

But for extremem accuality, I am not a short Asian. I am a tall one. :P

(blows rasberry) ALY FTW!!! ASIANS PWN ALL!!! w00t!!!

(not racist...!)

Leah said...

You're no fun. I don't like you anymore. *jk jk* but still, you're no fun.

Dibsy said...

Nya, right back to you. -_- I am so hurt...! (dies)
PS: But seriously, just tell me the name already!

Leah said...

Sorry, but no.

Dibsy said...

Aww...man!! Come on! My 11-year-old soul, which has died and has been replaced by a 13-year-old one, will come back! Then i'll whine and be annoying! I don't think of anything as racist!

Leah said...

Sorry, but again, no. And why is your soul suddenly 13?

Nathaniel said...

Okay. I,ve commented with advice for in your face siblings on the other one. It might not work, but give it a try. Also, since he's younger, show him the ropes a bit. Just tell him he's being annoying, and that you'll punch his face in if he doesn't behave. Seriousely. Just pretend your going to. Come over him, and almost get him. It works. He should run off to dady, you explain the situation, and then the entire thing turns on him.

Leah said...

That's a good plan, except for one minor problem. He outweighs me by about 60-70 pounds. R3 can crush me. As much as I would like to do that, I think he would win, because of his weight.

But thanks, anyway. I might try it, if I really feel like it.

Dibsy said...

Dude. 60-70 pounds? How old is he?!

Leah said...

11

Dibsy said...

BUT YOU'RE OLDER THAN HIM, AREN'T YOU?!?! Dang. -_-

Leah said...

Yes I am.

Dibsy said...

OK...so, uh, what's up other than the sky, the ceiling, and the middle up?

Leah said...

Nothing.

Dibsy said...

Oh... T_T Well, that sucks. Me either...?

Leah said...

Why must our lives be so boring?

Dibsy said...

Because the world is unfair. Everything like totally awesome happens to everybody else. That's why I wanna be an FBI Agent when I grow up.

Leah said...

I might be a CSI.

Dibsy said...

w00t!

Leah said...

I know!

Dibsy said...

You mean CSI liek the TV show? CSI Miami or CSI New York? When i'm in the FBI...hehehehehehehe. I wonder if i'll be able to use the double barrel shotgun. Maybe a .22 caliber would be nice, but I want a bazooka, but then I would just blast myself by accident. :P

Leah said...

CSI Vegas, man. I really don't like Miami or NY... I don't know why...

Dibsy said...

Oh, yeah! I forgot Vegas. I don't like the new version. >.< The first season was soooo much better.

Leah said...

Yeah, but all shows get screwed up eventually.

Dibsy said...

That's true. But my fave show is Total Drama Island. I heart it. ^^ That will NEVER be destroyed! Cause media has a soft spot for it.

Leah said...

Nice... tiiiiiiiiiireeddddddddddd... *sleeps*

Dibsy said...

(slaps lea repeatedly) If you keep doing that, I will be forced to dip your whole head in coffee. T_T

Leah said...

*drinks whole quart of coffee* WEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M HYPER!!!! IT'S FUN! HAVE YOU BEEN HYPER?!?!?!? AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *loses coffee high* Aw... no fun...

Dibsy said...

(starts to cry) Hang in there, Lea! (gives one gallon of coffee to lea)

Leah said...

*drinks coffee* Yummy! Tankus!

Dibsy said...

*drinks coffee too) Do you want a kooki too?

Leah said...

Yeah! I enjoy kookies!

Dibsy said...

We have a lot in common then, Lea... Lots of stuff in common...

Exellent...

Leah said...

Yeah... we do...

Dibsy said...

Yeah..........................................UGH WHAT NOW??!!!

Leah said...

Um... my meet the teacher night is... *gulp* tomorrow... IT'S DEPRESSING! *cries*

Dibsy said...

Oh em geeeeee...that sucks!!

Leah said...

I have met my teachers. It wouldn't have been that bad, except... I'm pretty sure... Lex is on the same team... we went to a lot of the same classrooms... *cries*

Dibsy said...

It always seems that fate makes you together with him. -_- That sounded weird.

Leah said...

Gee. Thanks. I don't feel cursed at all. It's not cool man! *cries from a multitude of things that don't all have to do with Lex*

Dibsy said...

(starts to laugh) Ha. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (stops self) I'm sorry, Lea. (starts to cry)

Leah said...

*sobs* Now mostly from it being the last day of summer. Whyyyyyyyy? Hey! I'm gonna be 14 in exactly two weeks! Gawsh I'm old.

Dibsy said...

Happy birthday... (starts to sniff) Happy last day of... of... (crys) SUMMMEEERRRRR!!!!

Leah said...

*cry sob* It... it shouldn't have ended so soon....

Dibsy said...

Yeah...why did it go so fast...

Leah said...

*dies from loss of summer*

Dibsy said...

Errrrgggg...back to those people...and that guy...

Leah said...

*dies*

Dibsy said...

*diez too*

Do you consider Lex your frenemy? Does he know that you write about him here?

Leah said...

If by frenemy, you mean friend/enemy, no. He is my enemy.

And... quite a few people don't... exactly... know... that I blog about them... on the internet... or at all...

Dibsy said...

Lolz. I don't have enemies, I have frenemies. ^^

Leah said...

Lol. Niceness. I can't really even picture you having enemies...

Dibsy said...

I hate enemies. The more enemies you have, the more likely you are to be murdered with a knife in your back. More frenemies, however, means accidentally dying by being blown up in the science lab ("oops sorry dibsy i guess i messed up them chemicals...") or pushed down the window sill ("you were in my way dibsy...sorry but i wanted to see that bird!")

^^ I think of myself as a pretty lovable kind of girl. ^^

Leah said...

That's great Dibsy... real great...

Dibsy said...

You know you love me! (hugz)

Leah said...

LYLAS!

Dibsy said...

w00t! LYLAS!

Leah said...

LYLAS 4 EVA!

Dibsy said...

LYLAS 4 EVA & EVA!

:DDD

Leah said...

YE-YEAH!

Dibsy said...

k00l and w00t, and all else better than to say!!!

...um...

What now?

Leah said...

I dunno. So... um... yeah... heh...

Dibsy said...

Time to get the rainbow ball running! :D

Umm...

I GAINED WEIGHT! :D w00t! (suddenly laughs manicly before running into the nearest table and slamming head into it)

x.x

(diez)

Leah said...

Aw... that's sad...