Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I got tagged... yay...

1. List five things that you like about yourself, or crazy things that you do or other random stuff about you that you feel like putting.-there will be no one accusing someone of bragging!!
2. Tag five other people, and leave a comment on their blog/page.

Well... here goes...

1. My reading level had always been really high. I'm going into 8th, and my reading level is college. In 1st, it was around 5th.

2. I'm blond, and I'm pretty dang smart. Some preps commented that I probably had all A's.

3. The only way you can tell I'm related to my brothers is the way I act. If it wasn't for my tomboy-ness, then you wouldn't be able to tell that we were family.

4. I swear, one day, I'm going to put some form of unnatural red streaks into my hair. Because I just think it would look cool... just for the heck of it...

5. I used to write fanfiction during science and target, which was right after science. That was in 6th grade. The first fic I started is still UNFINISHED! It's sad. I think I got 13 chapters written, and then I got stupid writer's block. GRRRRR!!!!!

So yeah! There are my random things. Which are pretty strange.

82 comments:

Dibsy said...

My reading level has also always been pretty high. I'm going to sixth grade, and my reading level is 11.2.

...you're blonde? o.O Did not know this...


WOOT!!! TOMBOYS PWN!!! Uh, ASIAN TOMBOY S PWN! ^^"

I always did want to dye my hair some random color...like anime.

Really? Can you tell me the story that you had never finished? (sits in a comfy chair next to a cozy fire, with you in a white wig and old timer glasses)

Leah said...

Blonds are too cool for you.

And tomboys are just amazing! And, duh, do you not know anything?! Caucasian tomboys PWN!

Well the story was a fanfic for Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight'. I had written a story about what would have happened if Bella would have been bitten at prom, and I have yet to finish it.

Dibsy said...

I have a bunchie stories too...

Nuh uh!!! Brunettes and black haired tomboys PWN ALL! Especially if they're Asian!!! So there!!!

Leah said...

NO! Tall Caucasian blond tomboys PWN ALL!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

No, tall asian tomboys with natural red hair streaks PWN! SO THERE!!! NYA!!!

Dibsy said...

Oh, dude, dude, dude. Umm...like...uh...I wanna ask of you...eh...ah...ooo...um...uh...

First-get a pair of super baggy pants.
Second-burrow yourself inside your pants.
Third-become baggy fabric ball.
Fourth-Send me a pic of yourself curled up in a baggy fabric ball.

Please? 'Cause, like, baggy fabris balls are awesome!!!

Leah said...

That was an interesting request. Um... I'll try, but I'm not really good at uploading things to my computer. I will try though, it sounds fun!

Leah said...

Actually, I know my camera so little, that I do not know how to look at the pictures after they've been taken. I'm sorry.

Dibsy said...

-_- Is it a digital? Guess no more baggy fabric balls...wait, you seriously did it?

Leah said...

Yes, and now I don't know how to delete it, and it was taken with my mom's camera. I hope I can delete it before she sees.

Dibsy said...

o.O Oh snap... (pats leah's head) I. AM. SO. SOOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYY!! Heres the directions for erasing but I dont know if they're the right one!!
"The Canon A540 has a switch at the upper right hand part of the back of the camera. Slide that down to put the camera in 'play' mode, too see the photos. Then use the left and right arrow keys at the joystick-type button to view the photos. If you want to erase (delete) a photo, press the button that has the trash can on it, (just to the upper left of the 'joystick' controller."

thats what the internet says!! I'm sorry if you get in trouble!!!

Leah said...

It's ok. I don't think I'll get in trouble, because we have no need to use our camera any time soon. I'll just keep trying. Thanks!

Dibsy said...

Welcome! Eh, I'll restrain from asking that anymore. -_-

Leah said...

nice

Dibsy said...

Ok...? Ugh, I'm so easily bored nowadays, and moody. Maybe it's 'cause school's coming up and then everybody will be like dead from the internet except me. T_T I wish you guys had the same, little amount of homework we had.

Leah said...

I usually don't have very much homework, and if I did, I just keep it at school and finish it the next day.

I just remembered part of my dream... I was at school... NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

One time...uh...my dreams are too long. Guess you won't be hearing from them. :(

Leah said...

My dreams are usually very long, also.

Dibsy said...

Yay, we have so much in common!! Hey, is Leanne your real name?

Leah said...

Yeah. I just like going by Lea. (Or Leah with an 'h', which also works).

Dibsy said...

...do you like being called by your real name? How come nobody ever calls me by me real name? It WAS revealed, you know. TT_TT

Leah said...

I hate being called by my real name.

Dibsy said...

Oh yeah, was it the Princess Laya thing?

Leah said...

grrrrrrrrr

Dibsy said...

Oh, so it was. ^^ Well...

Leah said...

Whatever.

Dibsy said...

Ok, um, uh, yeah, whatever.

Leah said...

ok...

Dibsy said...

Ummm...so...what now?

Leah said...

Uh... I really don't know.

Dibsy said...

Well...ummmm...look in the sky! There's a flying cheeto cheeseball with a mylittle pony riding it along with a fratboy!

Leah said...

Cool... tiiiiiiiiireeddddddddd... *sleeps*

Dibsy said...

LISTEN TO ME!!! How many times will you see a flying cheeto cheeseball with a mylittle pony riding it along with a fratboy?!

Leah said...

*perks up* Where? Oooooh... pretty...

Dibsy said...

NOW YOU SAY THAT?! IT'S GONE NOW!! *perks up too* I knooow, riiight? It's sooo pretty, the cheeseball was sooo cute.

Leah said...

I knoooooow. It was like, amazing, maaaaaan. Like, yeah...

Dibsy said...

Like yeah...like...what noooow???

Leah said...

I don't knoooow...

Dibsy said...

I know.

(eats ice cream) Soooo...uhh...do you have school yet? >.<

Leah said...

*is too full to want to eat anything* Nope. Starts September 2nd.

Dibsy said...

Yeah! Samt thing as moi! (high fives)

Aly K. said...

You like, always steal my stuffs! D: And you DID (temporarily) dye part of your hair unnaturally red with my eveel comb in color that didn't work on dark hair cuz it's hair-racist. xP

Anyvaaaaaaaayyy...

Interesting. 8)

*ex-Asian Tomboy* ^^' Heh... *sigh* Those were the days...


Anyway, SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING, LEAH-CHAN! :'( *huggles* Hi Dibs! *hugglesanyway*

My fanfics used to be 100% Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have a ton of unfinished fics like that, but most of them are really old and crappy. Heh... either way, ^^'

I now write a whole bunch of stuff. I still have a ton of story ideas, original and fanfiction, for various things...

Leah said...

Psh... so what? I enjoy stealing things from you. *stealz Aly's shoes* Mwahahaha!

Dibsy said...

What an eveel, racist comb. xP

I have purple hair! w00t!

Leah said...

Fun! Purple hair would be so cool!

And that comb was very racist. It only worked on blondies!

Dibsy said...

:O How racist!!

Leah said...

I'm appalled at that show of racism, Comb!

Dibsy said...

Yeah! WE can take you to court! (boring normal people stop to stare at weird girl shouting at Comb)

Dibsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

What're you staring at, you boring normal people? There's nothing wrong with yelling at a comb!

Dibsy said...

Yeah!! It's not our fault you guys are boring!!

Leah said...

Boring people: *baking away from Lea and Dibsy*

Me: Yeah! You better run!

Dibsy said...

*throws comb at boring people* YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!

Leah said...

mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

PBBBBBBBTTTTT!!!!!!

Leah said...

*sticks tongue out at normal people* PWNED!

Dibsy said...

w0000000t!!

Leah said...

yeyaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

w00tw00tw00t!!! School is going weird for me. Last year I was da number one tomboy, most notably known for my...ahem...EXTREME kind of fashion sense. Now that I started wearing...more...normal-ish clothes...its a bit...different...?

Leah said...

Why? Why? *dramagasp* Who wears... normal clothes? *faints*

Dibsy said...

Weird, boring people! *sobs* I'VE GONE BORING! I MIGHT STARE AT WEIRD PPL YELLING AT COMBS NOW! NOOOOOOOO!

Leah said...

NOOOOOO! WHY DIBSY!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

Dibsy said...

*sobs* No...go...go on...without me... *diez but stops to watch a random person yelling at a comb*

x.x

Leah said...

x.x

BTW, I cried earlier from looking normal... o.e

Dibsy said...

0.e???

*patz lea's back*

Leah said...

*hugs*

Dibsy said...

Oh, one time, this guy wrote on this computer screen, "Girls are stupid" and I was all, "No we're not!" And I got some random kitchen knife and was all, "Take it back or its all over for me." "...I don't care."

TT_TT (hugz back, and then sobz)

Leah said...

You scare me.

Dibsy said...

But that's why you love me, right? :D

D: I can't believe I was SO EXTREMELY CLOSE TO DYING RIGHT THERE, it would be so embarrasing, "Dibsy commited suicide today. It was because she couldn't handle a boy thinking girls were stupid. Wow."

Leah said...

That's why I love you... like a sister...

DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE! I WOULD BE SO LONELY!!!DDDDDDDDD':

Dibsy said...

Me too, Leelee. Me too. :'( I was such a drama queen when I was little. (can you imagine that? like, a little eight year old holding some humongus knife one four her size to her neck? even i didn't kill myself there, one small slip would be the end of me 0.0)

Leah said...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Chu es scareh... o.e

Dibsy said...

Yep, it's like putting an axe next to your head right now. ^^ And I'm still as mentally unstable and psycho as I was today! :D

Leah said...

*gets magical anti-Dibsy shield* Scaaaaarrrrreh.

Dibsy said...

So what weird suicidal moves have you been doing lately, hmm?

Leah said...

I'm not suicidal! I'm just death like experiences prone!

Dibsy said...

Close enough. Well?

Leah said...

Too true there, my friend.

Dibsy said...

Too shay.

I tagged you, you know. that means you have to award stuff with little quirks and stuff, AGAIN! :D

Leah said...

Ahem. I give my friend, Dibsy, the Best Poster/Commenter of the Month. Aly gets the Most Neglected Blog of the Month. Natty gets the Most Commented in blog of the Month.

Dibsy said...

w00tw00t! You knowz, most of da time it's just you and me here.... -_-

Leah said...

I know! Natty and Aly are just neglectful like that.