Monday, July 28, 2008

_)P{hmk oip'oh90wUIIHSRT

*emo emo emo... angst angst angst...* *emoz* *headdesks* *headwalls* *headekyboards* *headfloors* *headchairs* *headbooks*

I hate brothers... my youngest brother just had to be a brother.

If a family has a boy, then they should be done having kids. If they have another kid and it's a girl, then they have to give the boy to some barren family. If they have fraternal twins they have to get rid of the boy. If they have identical twins, they can keep them both.

Or, there should be a law where you can only have 3 kids. R3 is so annoying, I'm always tempted to break something after I talk to him. Or strangle something.


I feel like I'm really using you here, but Nathaniel, if you read this, could you please give me more guy advice.

Lord, please help me. I'm tempted to much, and I get angered too easily. Help me find You again.

4 comments:

Montana Smith said...

ugh. R3 is annoying. grrrrrrr. finally got around to your blog! :) muahahahahaha!!!!! (-no particular reason...)

Leah said...

um... that's great.......

Nathaniel said...

Hey, somebody call for me? Okay. Even if your a boy, you don't get away with not having an annoying brother. I have a brother, but I get by. If this is a youger brother, then I don't know what to do. If it's a younger brother who is whiney greedy and manipulative, then I may have a solution. I have a younger sister who is a complete whitch. She can get away with anything, or could. I've learned to stay on her, and point out when she slips up with fake tears and such. Just stay quiet and wait. If this sibling is in your face all the time, wanting attention, then give them a little, so then you can shoo them off without making a fuss.

Leah said...

*whacksheadondeskextremelyhard*

I've tried that! R3 is so much more annoying than that! One of these days, I'm going to illegally get to Canada, stalk you, steal you, and bring you back to Minnesota! Then you will see my pain-in-the-arse-little-brother.