I went over to my grandparents with my dad and R1. There was a lot of work to do. I decided to weed, because I hate vacuuming, and I wouldn't have been able to mow their lawn. Man, you should have seen those weeds. My dad and I weeded for a couple hours... and that was just the garden.
My hands are so torn up from that. It looked like my fingers got burned. So now my hands really hurt. Weeding is not kind to hands.
I already have all of my school supplies! WAAAAAAAH! It's not fair. It just reminds me of school too much!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! School must die.
I met the most moronic butterfly today. It fell of its cocoon thing, and crashes into things. She has been named Moron.
On Friday (August 1st), there was the release of Breaking Dawn. I got to dress up as Rosalie... but I had to wear a dress, and 5 inch heels. Although I'm going to steal the heels from Aly. Heh heh...
Anyway, Ella brought her friend Mari, and someone else, and I'm terrible enough to have forgotten her name. Aly also invited her friend Raquel, who came as 'general vampire.' Aly was dressed up as Alice, Ella was Bella (ha ha it rhymes!), Ella's friend (who's name I forgot) dressed up as vampire Bella, and Marie dressed up as... a vampire... but I forgot which one... possibly Esme.
Anyway, we met up with Aly's friend, Autum. She actually had a really pretty dress.
When we went up to get our preordered slips, I found that my name was not on there, so my number was 648, instead of like, 22. It was depressing.
The rest of the party was really fun, and I had a great time. by 1:15 am on Sunday, I was done with Breaking Dawn. IT. WAS. AMAZING.
On the 5th it was my mom's birthday, so we went to Carlos O' Kelly's. Every year before this one, I had always gotten chicken fingers off the kids menu, because the adult menu was always too much food. Well, this time, I decided to get an O'Kelly burger, which is huge. I had less than half of my food, so next time, I'm going to lie about my age once more, and get kid's menu food. That way, I won't feel like throwing up.
There was also an ice cream social on my mom's birthday. It was pretty fun. Ash and her dad were there, as were Brenden and his family. I'm not sure why Sammy didn't come. But me and Ash were playing some weird game with Lizzie and Lyss. I was the best, and and I sucked. Brenden then came to play, but it ended up badly. We fail at that game. Then Brenden, Ash and I started messing around with the little golf ball-like-items. Brenden almost got hit a couple times. Heh... heh... heh... IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE! Well then we all just started talking. Somehow the topic of school came up, and we found out that next year (when we're in high school) that the JA (my current school) might be getting uniforms! Which means that R3 will have to have a uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so happy!
That was some of the most beautiful news I've ever heard in my life. But a really crappy thing is that our principal doesn't even know if 8th graders get to go to Valley Fair! It's depressing, man! And we are going to be getting another new principal, as if three isn't enough. I dunno, it's just really weird to be talking about school.
Sammy came up in our conversation. Ash really doesn't seem to want to be friends with her again. Then Brenden was like, "Careful there, Ash, Lea might be memorizing all of this to tell Sammy." He was just joking around, so I'm like, "Yes. Be careful. I have this magical invisible recorder in my pocket, so she can hear everything we say." We all laughed, and joked about how she was watching through her window with a pair of binoculars. Then we thought she was in the bush, then the garage, then the Schwann's truck that came by like 10 times. It was all just joking around, but it was pretty funny.
Well, it started to get dark out, so Ash went home, but me and Brenden stayed at Lizzie's. We then found out that there would be no more C.O.R.E. (Don't ask me what it means, I don't know. I'm not in it, Brenden is/was.) And now there will only be 2 teams. We have it divided up so it's 601-603, 701-703, and 801-803, but they took away the '3' teams.
A little while after that, the adults got really boring, but I really didn't feel like going home, so Brenden's parents told us to go see what his brother was up. We did, and he was having a party with some friends. It was kind of awkward, because Brenden and I were on one floor, and his brother, Michel was on another. All I could freaking think about was what Nathaniel said, which made me really uncomfortable! (RAWR!) We then left his house and walked around a little bit. We debated going to Sammy's and asking why she didn't come out after Ash left, but thought it would be mean, because we would have been like, "Why didn't you come? Oh, gotta go, bye!" So we just went back over to the boring adults.
Aly and I went to the mall, and she tried to force me to go into some girly-ish stores. She succeeded a few times, but with me being taller and stronger, I managed to stay out of places like Victoria's Secret.
We went to her house for a couple hours, and then I had to leave to go to a movie with my aunt. We saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was pretty good.
Well, lately I've just been a computer nerd, but I did go to see Sammy. She doesn't seem to want to be friends with Ash again. It really sucks. And I was going through my dresser drawers a few days ago, and I found a picture of Sammy, and one of Ash. They're the most recent ones I have of them, and they were in that drawer together. Not separated. It just made me really sad about the whole fight.
Well, that's about all I have for now. See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
47 comments:
Healo!! (giggles like a maniac) What are all the school supples? (dibsy is a nerd) List them down, I need to buy those.
School should not die because school is fun. :D (also loser who does not have many friends outside of school)
(giggles) I want Moron!
She's not mine, so I'm not sure if you can have her.
8 notebooks
8 folders
1 eraser
12 pencils
12 colored pencils
1 graph paper notebook
1 two ring three inch binder
1 backpack
1 glue stick
1 highlighter
I can't remember anything else
*brain a'splodes*
(cleans up brain chunks) I gotta eat these brain things soon...call me by my real name from now on, or a nickname! (my nickname is tofu or tobs)
Very interesting, Leah-chan. Ha, moronic butterflies...
Heheh, I've gotta put that picture of you in a dress on my blog... ^^' Heheeheh...
*diez*
Hallo, you two! Btw, your brain looks like a monkey's brain! You know, they look almost like ours, I just looked it up right now! you know some people eat it and treat it as a delica-I'm sorry, i'll shut up now.
You are very random right now, aren't you, Toby?
I'm always veyr random, Lea, unless I'm serious, and that makes me moody, and that makes me angry. ^^ One of my friends got bit by a spider once, and her knee cap started getting all bubbly!
Wow... um... great...?
Her mom, like, had to get this meedle thing and pop it, I think! Cause, like, I forgot!
Great... tiiiiiiiredddddddddd... *sleeps*
HEY! (fill lea's mouth with hot coffee) LISTEN! TELL ME A STORY NOW!!!
..< You're no fun, Lea...
I'm sorry. I'm terrible about checking my comments. *mouth gets burned* AAAAAAAAAAAH!
I always check my comments. -_- (stuffs micheal jackson inside lea's mouth, then chains it) Better learn, Lea. *jk, jk*
*spits Michael Jackson out* *uses best mouth rinse to ever be created* That's mean! *pouts* At least I'm checking more often.
Ok, ok. -_- (hugs lea-chan) Gomen-nasai...
What does Gomen-nasai mean?
Sorry in japanese. I'm not even japanese in the first place, but whatever.
I think Japanese people are cool. Of course, it might be because I'm a manga addict...
ILY(LAS) Leah. I'm sorry for not posting as much... quite an enjoyable post, I might say. :) *huggles*
*huggles Aly*
Yo Aly, you're late.
...You're fired! (but that means you will be gone) I'm sowwy... (hugz)
w00t! go anime! (high fives lea)
WOOT! And Aly is not fired! I get to choose! It's my comments page. Sorry Dibsy.
Awwww... (starts to cry)
*hugs Dibsy* I'm sorry, but... it is my comments page...
(Aly's on probation*
Ok...i'm sorry Aly...at least you're on a bit more...
Yo, check out my icon! It's the scariest thing I ever set my eyes on!! (-_-)
Gawsh! You changed it again! Oh well. I like it!
^^ I plan on changing it every week, like Natty's weekly pic. Never mind. I'm going to use his weekly pic as my profile pic. Heh. I'll be a goat. Hehehehehe.
That goat is made of pure adorable! ILY LEA G!
I knooow, right? (crickets)
Hey' why'd you delete that other post?
Which one?
Never mind...
okay...
kaybees...
lol. Nice...
Ermies.
Ermies? Could you please elaborate?
Erm, in dibsy speak. (sniffs) Its so hard ruling dibsyland.
Aw... it'll be alright... *gives Dibsy good management crew to help her* It's ok...
Ok...what is your little world called? Lealand?
Kewl! *operates Lealand* Thank you Dibsy!
Yay! You're welcome! (shakes lea's hand) I am owner of Dibsyland, I proclaim and demand peace between Lealand and Dibsyland! So we can all go to Nattyland, Alyland, or Kitkatland together and perform something! A something a something! YEAH!
That would be so cool! *agrees to peace with Dibsyland* Woot!
*blows up lexland* HAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment