Hour one: I had Target today. My teacher is a freak, and I only have one friend in that class, who, luckily, I sit by.
Hour two: Time for Art. We did still life... yay.... I had about 6 friends in that class, but about three of them were with 6th graders, telling them about school, and I sit near Sammy. Ash is a little farther away, and my other friends are scattered around the room.
Hour three: It was now English. So far, it's my least favorite class. When we got our seating arrangement, I found that Lex sits right behind until SECOND FREAKING QUARTER! Em sits right next to me, so she wasn't very comforting. Alicia sits kitty corner from me, so she wasn't a great help either. *headdesk*
Hour four:Advisory/lunch. We have fifteen minutes of advisory, then we go to lunch. At lunch, I sat with Beks, Ella, Alicia, JR, and one of his friends. It was supposed to be 'fryday' but they didn't have fries! Every Tuesday is a fryday!
Hour five: After that, I had Earth Science. The teacher is the same one I have for Target, so, no big. Alicia, Em, Ella, and our friend Marisa had science with me. I sat with Em, Alicia, and Marisa. Ella sat with her friend Charles. We haven't gotten a seating cart for that class yet- thank goodness!
Hour six: Algebra... just watch... I'll fail. Though we didn't get seating in this class either, so I got to sit with Alicia, Em, and Celia. It was pretty good.
Hour seven: World Geo. I think I'm going to like this class, because he's a traveling teacher, so he works at a different school, too, meaning he only has to teach my class! This means that we get to discuss what we want to do, because no other classes would get in the way of that! But one thing I don't like- I have to sit by Madeline... and her friend Stephenie. I'm sorry, but they're air heads. And they talked so much... about the stupidest things, too! *headdesk*
Hour eight: Today is was Gym. All we did was get our lockers and find out what we were going to be doing. That was about it.
Tomorrow, instead of Gym, I have Band. Instead of Target, I have Health.
I dislike school so far. I was very depressed by the time we got to lunch... but then I got to go outside. *sighs happily*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 comments:
Sounds like fun. At least, more fun than mine. Which was fun. So that day was very fun. Your day was fun. sounds like fun.
It was not fun. Neither was today. *dies*
*hugs*
ILYLAS you, Leah-chan. Pray. I'll pray for you too...
You can make it through this year. I know you can. *hugglefies*
School is fun...
My school is not fun...
Then sue them.
I should.
Yep.
*sues*
w00t! Now you have money! Give me half! (takes half) Now I can buy all the pie in the world!
Weeeeeeee! Go suing people for no reason! Woot!
Hurrah! (you know, in places like clubpenguin or whatever, the equivialent is reporting them for no reason! hurrah!)
I love that!
Yeah, sad thing is, um, treat others as you want to be treated is true, you don't have fun unless you tell them YOU report/sued them...AND THEN THEY DO IT BACK! WAH!
And I'm the older (supposedly) more mature one? Seriously Dibsy, you are like... really insightful...
Not really. I just looked up what insightful meant.
EWWWWW. My bathroom smells like sausages! EWW.
That's... great... just... great...
NO ITS NOT!!! I DON'T NEED A SAUSAGE TELLING BATHROOM TELLING ME WHAT SOME RANDOM PERSON JUST DUMPED IN IT WITH THERE!
Take it easy, Dibs.
(cries) You...you...DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIGANTIC SAUSAGE FOR A BATHROOM!
Waaaaaaa!
Awwww... *hugs Dibsy* We have cheese filled sausage... if that makes you feel better...
Ummm...
I just found out at my school-the sausage links they give out of school are made up, (screams bloody murder) TESTICLES! Waaaaa...the poor oys have been eating their own manly parts...
I seriously doubt that any guys fro my school even had those before they were turned into sausage links.
Quite true actually-I agree with you. The fake ones, however, get turned into sausage links. :P
Too true, too true, my friend.
Ohhhhh, today we ate sausage links.
They looked all burnt and shriveled and stuff. I feel sad for the animals that had to put up with this.
Poor, poor animals... I pity them... *huggles animals who had to put up with that*
Sad I like eating them. They taste good. -_-
Me too... but I doubt I'll be able to eat them again...
Hehe, you should try eating them with pancakes. Mmm.
Why do boy parts get all da bullying??
Oh wait. Never mind. (sighs)
Don't remind me of food! I don't want to eat... but I'm so hungry!
How is thish poshible?
(eats) (cries)
"Everything good in life is either immoral, illegal, or fattening."
I dunno. And that's an awesome quote.
It's awesome 'cause it's true.
"Some people are like slinkies...they're really good for nothing...but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."
Too true, my friend, too true...
Post a Comment