Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The terrible horribleness of the second day...

In Enlish Lex's desk was caving in, so the teacher told him to get out of it. It made me very sad that he wasn't still sitting in the desk when it fully broke. But before that, he decided it would be fun to band his desk into mine for about five minutes. He had to move to the very front of the room, but then a janitor brought another desk back... Lex went back to his original spot. I could have cried.

No incidents until World Geo. Madeline and her friend Stephenie were once again annoying. Stephenie thought it necessary to sing and dance for the whole class. Our teacher told us that if we didn't watch the news, we should start, so I gave Madeline a look, because I knew she didn't. She told me to not look at her, and to the teacher, that I was 'giving her a look'. So what? Big deal. Her and Stephenie wanted to know my last name, for reasons unknown to me. My ID wasn't going to give me away, as it was in my pocket, so I covered my last name on my pencil bag. Then Stephenie remembered my last name, so Madeline remembered that I asked Shelly how it was being a w****. She says to me, "Oh yeah, I remember you, you called Dina a w*****." I said, "No. I asked Shelly if she was one. I didn't ever call any of you guys w*****'s." She disagreed. Finally the torture that has become World Geo. ended.

-----

9/4- I fell asleep this morning. I had about two minutes to get to the bus when I woke up. But my hair was all flippy, like that guy, from that band can do. (Here's a link so you understand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCHD83xT76Q) It was so much fun! I kept flipping my hair throughout the day. In English, I found out that Lex might be moved, because he talks too much. But before that... we did an introduction thingy. Alicia... well... Lex asked her who had a two mile paper route... and she told him it was me! I had spent all hour avoiding him, and she went and told him! I threw my paper away afterwards, and wiped my hands off on Em, who wiped them on me, so I wiped them on Avery, who wiped them Lex (causing me and Em to laugh uncontroallbly), who wiped it on me, who wiped it on Avery, who wiped it on Caroline. I punched Alicia at lunch, who punched Em for telling me it was Alicia who gave out that information.

The rest of the day went with little to no more incedent. But I don't like my gym teacher... I like my old one...

That's about it...

34 comments:

Dibsy said...

One of my bff is named Stephanie...^^

Yepperz it seems Lex is out to get you...

Aly K. said...

Lex is just being idiotic. Or likes you. Or is an idiotic person who's mean and shouldn't be. So you should talk. Yeah. To a teacher, or maybe even confront him. IN A NONVIOLENT MANNER.

*hugs* I'm sorry, Leah...

Don't let them get to you...

Dibsy said...

Lex probably likes you in an idiotic and mean manner that shouldn't be but really doesn't. ^^ Can I see a picture of him, por favor? Is he blonde, too?

Leah said...

He has brown/black hair. And I do not have a picture of him.

I'm learning to ignore him more, but I swear I feel his desk ram into mine one more time, his desk WILL fall on him. :D

Dibsy said...

Do you consider him a frienemy? A fried and enemy?

Dibsy said...

I asked that qq before. Oops. LYLAS!!!

Leah said...

That's okay. LYLAS!!

Dibsy said...

Sooo...(titters around tryig to make conversation) is Lex under a desk yet? >.<

Lots of people know I write about them on the internet, but they don't know I'm on blogger and that my screenname is Dibsy. ^^ Hehe.

Dibsy said...

Hey your birthday is coming up soon right? :DDD Happy birthday!

Aly K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEANNE!

Dibsy said...

WE GAVE YOU A VIRTUAL CAKE! EAT THIS VIRTUAL CAKE WITH YOUR BIRTHDAY NAME ON IT! ARE YOU 14 OR 15 TODAY, BIRTHDAY GIRL?

Leah said...

1. Lex is not yet under a desk. Dangit.

2. Yey!

3. *eats virtual cake*

4. 14!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

1. He better watch his back, it seems it might be soon. ;P
2. HURRAH!
3. (eats cake too)
4. I'M ELEVEN! MY BIRTHDAY'S ON VALENTINE'S DAY! w00t!!!

Leah said...

He better watch is back good...

Yay! I'll make sure to wish you happy birthday then!

Dibsy said...

w00t! You owe me a cake cause me and Aly made it 'specially for you! :D (yay both of you will be cooking for me then! yum cake!)

Dibsy said...

Oh, um, I want an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins! w00t!

Leah said...

*givesDibsyicecreamcakefromBaskinRobings*

Happy?

Dibsy said...

Yes, very. (shares it with lea)

Soooooo...what's up?

Dibsy said...

Ummmm...so...(scratches neck nervously)

My friend flashed the teacher a few days ago. They're both male. :P

Leah said...

Wow. That's... *bursts out laughing* Wow... *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* That's great...

Dibsy said...

Yup, that's great, all right! :DD So what little weird quirks are going on with you?

Leah said...

Some kid got pantsed a couple weeks ago.

^

My lame attempt at funny stuff that's happened to me right now.

Dibsy said...

w00t, everybody loves watchin' people getting pantsed! (what color was his underwear? assuming that it was a dude, because if it was a chick that would be called sexual molestation)

Leah said...

Green plaid. It was a guy, so... yeah...

Dibsy said...

Oh, guess what? Today at school, you know how some guys wear super saggy pants? Well, this guy, who had normal pants, pushed his pants like waaaay down, like halfway down his butt, so his boxers were like exposed to everyone. 0.0 When my friends and I were all like, "DUDE! HAVE SOME DIGNITY!"

He, erm, pulled his underwear down too.

Also, yesterday at lunch the same dude was in the bathroom and happened to see my brother, and, well, it wasn't pretty.

...My brother pulled down his underwear and pants and exposed.

0.0

Leah said...

o.e o.e O.e O.o scareh...

Dibsy said...

You don't want to see what we saw. 0.0

Leah said...

NO, I really don't. o.O

Dibsy said...

(eyes explode)

The exact words of my harassed friend, "He pulled down his pants, and showed himself to me." Sigh. My poor deprived brother.

Leah said...

o.e

That's... strange...

Dibsy said...

So what streeenge things have been happening to you, lately?

Leah said...

It will all be said in my nest post, which I intend to put up today.

Dibsy said...

Erm. You liar. I shall now eat your soul. (eats)

Leah said...

Heh... laziness prevails once more... heh... DON'T EAT MY SOUL!!!