Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've been lazy and neglective, so here's what's important enough to make it to my blog...

Lex was checking out the band teacher. Even she had no smart-alack response to that... *shudders* It was creepy.

In gym, Ashlee and Elmedina kept hitting the stupid fricking birdie at me and Alicia! She stole three birdies from them, and ended up getting in trouble. Apparently, my shoes are making black marks on the floor, so I can't wear those anymore, and I don't have any shoes without black soles that fit. And Alicia was being 'insubordanit' by wearing black shorts. Gray or navy shorts are fine, but not black, and gray, navy or BLACK SWEATPANTS are fine. What makes black shorts so bad?

Oh yeah! Sammy and Ash are friends again! I'm so happy! It happened about a week or two ago.

Everyday (or almost everyday) Brenden, Lyssa, Ash, Sammy, and I have what we call the 'Cranberry Talk' because Brendan wore a cranberry colored shirt one day. But today, we got to go on his trampoline! It was so much fun!!!!! I love that thing! And we have a password for it... heh... we're not weird at all...

Um... oh yeah! Lex, he calls me Leanne (insertbeginningoflastnamehere)whore. And he says that I'm a les with Alicia, and that he hates me. I don't really care because I'm tougher than that, but it bugs me that he won't say it to my face! He's such a coward! Ella told him that I said that, and she said he looked mad, so I can't wait to see his reaction when I say it to his face! He's so annoying! What does he think I'll do; tell the teacher? No. I'm not a tattle-tale.

He was being such a show-off in gym today. We had to race five other people, and when he was up for the last time, he waited about thirty seconds and then ran, winning. I yelled, "SHOW OFF!" But I don't think he heard me. I wanted to ask him so badly why he couldn't say those things to my face, but I didn't get the chance. fjsdo ijaweiog'ifsdjffajh!!!!!!!!!!!

Breath... breath... breath... breath... breath... breath...

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I need help.

27 comments:

Dibsy said...

It is amazing how much I do not know about your life. But hah, neither do you about mwa!=.

Leah said...

Yeah... but when you think about it... it shouldn't be all that surprising that we know so little about each other when we only know one another over the internet.

Dibsy said...

Well, we're kinda close considering how we only know each other over the internet. :) Along with Aly-chan.

Nathaniel said...

You know what this proves. That you like Lex. We all know it.

Leah said...

Keep telling yourselves that.

Dibsy said...

Can you please post a picture of him, pwease? (looks up sweetly) I've already seen a picture of you. I want to see what your babies will look like. (gets murdered by lea almost instantly)

x.x

I so sowwy.

Leah said...

HELL YES I'M MURDERING YOU INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *destroys Dibsy*... *slowly*

Dibsy said...

OMG YOU'RE SO CRUEL!!!!!!!! ...so how about that Lex picture, hmmm? (is he american like you too, btw?)

Leah said...

Even if I knew how to get pictures onto the computer, I wouldn't put one of Lex up there. And besides, Lyssa (who now wants to be called ehr actual name, Alyssa) went out on a date with him. I wouldn't want to ruin her happiness with him.

Dibsy said...

Ahhh...that was...kind of...unexpected... (for me)

Aly K. said...

Nattie, actually, she loves Brendan, er whatever his name is here... x3

^^

And yeah, just keep tellin' yourselves that... ^^'

*hugglefieseveryone*

ILYLAS, Dibs and Leah!

And erm... Nattie... ILYL...erm...LAF! ^^

vLo said...

intresting blog... :) keep it up!

Dibsy said...

Ah so it's truE1 All that denials from Natty's blog!! It was Brendan all along! (faintz)

Leah said...

*destroys all*

Dibsy said...

*comes back to life as a ghost*

w00000000t!!! *dances with aly's ghost before tripping and falling over ghostlike form*

Leah said...

*preforms exorcism*

Dibsy said...

*diez in a deathly manner even though she ish already dead*

I'm a dude. HAHAHAHA.

Dibsy said...

...JUST KIDDING.

Lol I should do that to Aly or Natty sometime soon... (runz off to their bloggies)

Leah said...

You guys are such freaks. But I love you guys like sisters. :D I enjoy exorcisms!

Dibsy said...

What would you do if I said I was a guy?

Leah said...

The I would say I loved you like a friend, or a brother.

Dibsy said...

OK... -_- I"ma chick, and I love you like a sister. (hugs)

Leah said...

LYLAS! Besides, you put a picture of yourself on your blog, and you looked female.

Dibsy said...

HOW DID YOU SEE ME?! (sniffsniff) You-you never...barley...ever...go to my blog! (runs away trips and cries)

Leah said...

I'm sorry! *gives Dibsy a cookie* I'll try to go there more. *hugglefies*

Dibsy said...

Okey. You know, the youngets baby was Lina Medina, who gave birth to a boy at 5 years old. How old do you plan on being?

Leah said...

I'd say... mid 20's. Or late 20's. Definately not before 20, though; that's way too early for me.