We are going to start with frog dissection, so Leroy and Levonna can get casted in here.
Mr. B told us to get into groups of three, so I paired up with Em and Ella. However, there wasn't enough tables for everyone, so my group and Lex's group had to go to the black science counters to work. I knew that Mr. B would do that, just because our groups hated each other.
When we got our frog, Mr. B said his name was Leroy. Lex, being the egotistical pig he is, thought that we named it after him, so we could imagine that we got to cut him open. He decided that it was mostly me who named our frog, so he decided to call his frog Levonna, because that sounded like my name. His partners Rob and Zak laughed and pretended that they got to cut me open.
The funniest thing about frog dissection was the fact that me, Em, and Ella had very strong stomachs throughout the whole thing. Ella got to cut the jaws, and since the boys couldn't get theirs, she had to cut it for them! The looks on their faces was priceless!
On day two of frog dissection, i got to cut it. I got to wrench the ribs open to we could get to its organs. By this time, we found out that Leroy was actually a Loraine. I got to remove a bunch of organs, and we accidentally took out the oviducts instead of the small intestine, so Loraine couldn't have children. Oh well.
Day three, Em got to dissect. She was very happy about that. She took out the organs and did everything correctly. It was a good day, until Lex started singing 'Sexy Can I'. In my mind, I was thinking, "Sexy you aren't, and never will be." I really should have said it out loud, but Mr, B is always there when I have a good insult. Frog dissections ended, and so did a lot of my unwilling contact with Lex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice blog, yo. 8)
Lex is unsexy. D:
*I know, my comment is so deep this time...*
<3
Aly-chan
Lolz, both of you are right.
ugly, unsexy lex-lo. ^^
Ha, see, told you I would laugh at your misfortune. I found that funny, because in my school we have a mr.B too. He's in the english department, best teacher I have ever had! He will take parts of his class to punish the stupid, thank god. This was rather entertaining, keep up the good work!
Again, thank you all. Yeah, Mr. B likes to make jokes out of everything.
Post a Comment