Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Characters

Jay: My friend who plays French Horn with me. Yes he is a guy, but he's my friend. And he does the funniest things you'd ever see.

Biron: Yes, he has a weird name, but oh well. He also did some very funny things. You might think I'm cruel after you learn what they are, but I'm going to try to explain in the clearest way possible so you get my view on the subject.

Sarah S: She's a really quiet 9th grader. I did get to know her a little bit, and you'll find out how. She's really nice.

Sarah L: She's pretty quiet, too... unless you catch her at ski club. Sarah L has been my best friend since first grade.

Benny: Benny was semi-talkative. He did some pretty funny things, but Biron and Jay totally beat him. He's really nice, though.

G.D.: He was pretty funny, too. Yes, I have a lot of guy friends, but they make me laugh, and we have a good time... except that G.D. thinks me and Allie are a little gross.

James: Not my friend. Lex's. I hate him. His group almost skied with mine. That's his only role.

Nat: He actually did ski with us. He got lost from his group (coughLex'scough) so since he's also Jay's friend, he snowboarded with us for about one hill. Then he left us.

Pauly: That's my parents name for him, not mine! I don't hate him, but I don't really like him, either. You'll see why he's so important.


My new characters. Hope you like!

4 comments:

Dibsy said...

Hi... Just...hi...

Nathaniel said...

Boo! Yeah, I did comment on all your stuff, very entertaining. Not much to say here. Uhhhh, yay for new factors in your story! Thanks for the comment.

Aly K. said...

Awesomemazing new stuff! You pretty much rock. I like your new characters. They are really interesting. :)

Leah said...

Thanks. I'm glad to know that characters are sooooo interesting.