Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Torment

Okay, so now, Lex is gone for a while. It's the preps that get a big role now.

In gym, I have a different teacher than Alicia, so I had no idea of the torment that she was going through at the time. However, when we were in the locker room changing, she told me about what had happened. Shelly and her minions asked her if she liked going out with Kyle (even though Alicia doesn't date, and she really hates Kyle). So she kept telling them to back off, but they didn't listen.

Finally at lunch, when we were outside, I got so fed up with them, that I said to Shelly, "So, how's it being a whore?" the reason I said that was because: 1 I really hate her. 2 She kept bugging my friend, and spreading lies about her. 3 She dresses like a whore. and 4 If she gets to spread lies about my friend, in my logic, I get to spread lies about her (even if she does deserve the title). Shelly got so P.O.ed at me. She got her minions to come after me, and they repeatedly asked me if I knew what a whore was. I do know what it is, but I refused to tell them. This was only the first day. The first out of about four.

Day 2: Me, being the lucky person I am, had Industrial Tech. with her, Madeline, and Dina. It was our drafting unit, so we got to draw crap! Woot! They decided to come over to my dest to ask why I called all of them whores. I told them that if they thought that was true, then they needed hearing aids. They said they didn't need the hearing aids, but I beg to differ. Apparently, I called them, and all of their friends whores. I didn't. Lunch was always the worst. One time they came over to my table, and pretty much verbally abused me and my friends... well I'm exaggerating, but they were pretty mean. Each time they spoke to me, it was something about whores.

Day 3: I had a doctor appointment halfway through 3rd hour. For me, that's World History... for Shelly, it was English, the classroom right next to the World History room. About 30 seconds after I left my class, Shelly came out right behind me, and Dina was right in front of me. Shelly goes, "Hey, whore." Dina recognized her voice, and realized who she was talking to. All the way down to my locker I got to hear a chorus of, "Hey, whore. How's it going whore?" Luckily enough for me, I have selective hearing, so I just tuned most of it out.

At lunch, Shelly was too much of a wimp to come to my table herself, so she got her minions, (a.k.a. the Preps) to come 'terrorize' me. they even got Edi, the really annoying one, who never knows when to shut up. One of them put her ice cream cone on Ella's tray, after offering it to me. I declined, but I really wanted to take it and shove it in her face. I'm better than that, though. Ella, being the nice girl she is, even threw it away. Edi seemed to think I broke into her house and stole her sock, so I asked why. She responded with, "To rape me!" I said, "I'm sorry, I'm not a les, like you are." Everyone got a laugh out of that, except for her. (Heh.) Then, she flung a peach at my head, and unfortunately, she has good aim... but fortunately for me, it was one of the soft, gushy ones. Lunch ended with little more disruption.

In science, Lex turned to me and Em, and said that what I did at lunch was pretty cool. He sat at the table right next to mine, so he got to watch the whole thing with Madeline, Rob, and Hanna. It really surprised me when he said that, because we never agree on anything... ever. After that, though, we went back to ignoring each other, like always. Em kept bugging me about that, because most of my friends think Lex and I like each other. It's very annoying.

Day 4: I had prayed the night before, asking that this stopped, because it was taking a toll on me... no matter how much I denied it t0 Alice. Praying really did help, and I'm glad that Alice suggested it, because it seemed to take away a lot of the stress I had been feeling. Thank you, Alice.

It once again started at lunch. We get to go outside after we're done eating, so me and my friends always do that. Well, we have this spot, and the Preps knew where it was, so they always took it before us. That day, though, we got there first. Me, Allie, Alicia, Celia, Em, Ella, and Beks. Well, they came up to me again, and once again, they asked me what a whore was. Allie had told me to say, "Go ask your pimp," so I did. They asked me why I was trying to be 'gangsta'. I told them I wasn't, that I was just telling them to ask their pimps, but they didn't believe me. Then Allie said it, too. That was when one of them noticed that I hadn't shaved in a while, so she asked, "Why are your legs so hairy? I bet she hasn't started shaving yet." I didn't say anything, but now I really want to say to them, "My parents took my razor away... they don't trust me with it anymore." they already thought I was emo, so why not play along with it? I had shown them my scar-free wrists, but I don't think they believed me. My friend, Celia was like, "Maybe she's going through puberty." The preps laughed at her, but I think she's really cool to stand up for me like that, when we had just met a couple months before, and we only got to see each other at lunch. Then lunch ended. That was the end of their 'reign'. They stopped bugging after that. I think they forgot about me.

Yeah... that was my newest blog. I'm telling these things as best I can from memory. Most of these things happened a few weeks to months ago.

5 comments:

Dibsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dibsy said...

Your comment is interesting. i really like it. You should keep it up.

Nathaniel said...

This is some good stuff. I find it rather entertaining. Yeah, I talk like that. Mock me and my substachaly (I really can't spell that.) large vocabulary. That is probably the only way one could consider me smart, my use of large words. I have a story about that, I'll post it on my blog.

Aly K. said...

*hugs Leanne* You're welcome. Remember God is in your life. He is always there for you.

*hugzagain*

Love ya, Leanne-chan.

Leah said...

I don't know why I deleted it...

Anyways, I should have put torment in quotations.