In science (Gosh, why is it always science or lunch?) whenever Mr. B called off my name, he would pronounce it wrong, so Em started calling me Princess Leya. Since Bry sat right next to her, he heard my new nickname, and every time he saw me, he would say, "Hey, Princess Leya." After a while, he learned to say that when I wasn't within kicking distance of him. Mik also heard that nickname, and he decided to use it on me also. He sat right next to me, so I pinched him... a lot...
Lex gave me a nickname. I won't say it, because then it might be really easy to stalk me, and I don't feel like being stalked. However, I will say that it had 'whore' in it. If you rearrange the last 5 letters of my last name, it spells whore. I was informed of this by Ella. She had Ind. Tech with him, so she informed me of the goings-on. That's how my nickname was discovered.
I was called a guy. Yes, most of my clothes are hand-me-downs from my brothers and guy cousin, but still, you can tell that I'm a girl. Guess who called me a guy! If you guessed Lex, then your correct. That's about the... 4th time, I think. Yeah, at the beginning of the school year, when I repeatedly told him to move, and he said, "Yes, sir." At ski club, when I shouted to him that he screamed like a girl, he told me that I looked like a guy. (*Sobtearteartear*) Some other time, and then that time. Fun, I know.
Rob kept bugging Alicia. Then another guy started. It was Alex. He's really annoying. He was bugging her because she was reading a Stephen King book that was about an inch and a half thick. I ended up reading it after her, and we are now addicted to his books. Why do guys have to be so annoying? Please, someone, tell me.
You know, before this year, I had no problem with any of these people. Good 'ole 7th grade. Good times, good times. It's strange the friends ans enemies you can make in school.
I enjoy ski club. Sure Lex and Rob and their gay- I mean friends were also in it, but it was still fun... especially when Lex got sick. Heh heh. Of course, there is the fact that his group almost went skiing with mine. I shudder at the very thought.
That's all the filler stuff I have right now. Hope ya'll like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww...come on, I won't stalk you! What was the nickname Lex gave you? (you talk about him a lot, you know.) I'm curious!
Well alow me to explain that annoying boy thing. Oddly enough, I must suffer through their sheer stupidity, and I myself are male. Not all males are annoying, I might be an exception, but I am only this because I have the mental capability to prove my points with facts. (My mom is a judge, I must live with a lawyerly way of thinking in my personality.) Anyways, my theory is that males like to watch torment. It goes back a while, to the brutality of the past. Now that such brutality is shuned in society, they must find another way to see the pain of others. Hence annoying others. There are thoseof us who have moved on, we now live as civilized human beings. Though I get my brutality feast of sorts through writing or thinking up gory scenes. I over think alright.
Aw... thanks Nathaniel. I think that you're one of the few boys I've *met* that's not annoying.
Also, thank you dibsy
Post a Comment