Sunday, June 15, 2008

The beginning

People who will be here:


Leanne (Lee-ann): This is my story, so that is me. I do not really like guys, but unfortunately, some of the ones i really hate make up a good portion of my blog.

Alice: My crazy friend, who is amazing. I love her so much 9in the sister way). She is such an amazing friend, who loves coffee... and shouldn't have any... ever...

Beks: My introverted friend who has helped me in many small ways that I'll never be able to entirely thank her for. Also turned off by guys, but has recently gotten a crush who will not be named.

Allie: My friend who is so amazingly strong through everything, it's just incredible. She moved to Florida a couple weeks ago, but she will be in this story, due to the fact that she was here for these events, and thus deserves the honors of being in here.

Leroy: A dead frog that plays a good part in here. He was later renamed Loraine, because we found female parts...

Levonna: Another dead frog playing a part in here. Named after me, by the guy I hate, because he thought we named Leroy after him. (As if!)

Lex: The guy I really hate, who unfortunately plays through most of the blog. I wish he didn't have to be in here, but he plays a huge role in this blog. He is very self-conceited, and annoying.

Preps: Too many to name, and I'm not sure of all their names, so they are now the preps.

Shelly: Barely renamed. She started the whole preps thing. The story will tell in time.

Dina: Again, she was barely renamed. They are the two most important preps, so they get named. Whoopee.

Ella: My friend who likes Lex. She's a smart girl who wants to be goth, but wears pick, dresses, and bows in her hair. She is amazing, though.

Celia: She has a small part, but it's big enough to be in my blog. Also, she's an amazing friend who also helped me through some harder times.

Alicia: Her problems got me mine. She's a great friend, and since I stood up for her, my blog started. Had it not been for her problems, I wouldn't have gotten mine, and we wouldn't have gotten stronger. She's great.

Em: Another hilarious friend who really brought light to my situation. She was always there to cheer everyone up... I love her. (Again, sisterly way)

Bry: A guy I don't particularly like, but don't necessarily hate. He made me mad a lot.

Mik: Like Bry, only I really don't like him.

J.R.: My guy friend, who always manages to cheer me up. He's great. He completely agrees with me on the whole prep thing.

Hanna: Evil prep who throws food at me and Ella. She possibly dated Lex, but I'm not sure. Did I mention she was evil?????

Madison: She also throws food at people to make them made. she was one of the people who helped with the breaking of Ella's heart. It was all Madison's idea.

Rob: Madison's boyfriend, who picks on Alicia slightly. Very dim-witted, like the rest of his kind. He is another who throws food, and his best friend Lex helps them.

This is all of the people that I have so far. More might pop up, but it's 10:30 at night, so I'm really tired, and can't completely think clearly. Hope you like it!

4 comments:

Aly K. said...

Sup Leanne. I love your profile, and I am greatly looking forward to your next blog. You are truly a unique, strong, individual. 8)

<3

Alyce-chan

Dibsy said...

You are totally awesome!! Your blog is nice, and interesting, and awesome!! Keep it up!!

PS: Thanks for commented on my blog, too. Did I tell you how awesome you were yet?

Nathaniel said...

Well you seem to have a story to tell, to state the obviouse. I like to write them, but you have a story about yourself. I'm going to stick around, see how this turns out, and maybe laugh at your misfortune from time to time. I'm all ears, or eyes, but you know what I mean.

Leah said...

Thanks, guys.