Aren't I just the greatest about updating? Yeah- no.
Pretty much my life has consisted of school (xP) then getting to the bus stop, which is actually Brenden's house. We (Sam, Ash, Brenden and I) jump on his trampoline, and he just got a new one, and it's so fun!
Um... we also go in the woods in Brenden's back yard, and we- um... we make forts and stuff. And we play Wizards!
Let me explain our dorkiness. When Brenden and I were younger, we would play Wizards! (Our version of Harry Potter.) Then Sam read the books, so she's now been included, and we are working on culturing Ash through the movies, because she refuses to read the books. (xPPPP)
We use little sticks and stuff for our wands, but it's so awesome, because Sam ordered real ones! Like, replicas! And they're wood! And not plastic! It's awesome! She only ordered for Brenden, herself, and I, because Ash isn't that into it yet. But Sam is getting Hermione's, and it's covered in vines, and Brenden is getting Voldemort's, and it's all bone-like, and I'm getting Sirius's, and it's got runes carved into it! It's the coolest thing ever! I can't wait for them to come! (Hopefully only a week!)
Um... so... that's pretty much my life right now. Not much else has been happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Does "Wizards!" always need that little exclamation point? xD
:D
Sounds quite epic, Leah! You and your Harry Potter/Cranberry/entertaining dorkiness! :D
Yes! Wizards! always needs an exclamation point! It was my favorite game when I was younger, and I haven't played it in years. :(
It is epic. It's very epic. :D
xD Oklayzies then.
Awww. :( I'm glad you're playing it now, though! :D
xD
:) LYLAS!
We haven't really gotten to playing it much. Just setting up the woods mostly. But still... it'll be sick when we get our wands!
Dude, that WILL be soooooo awesome.
Sorry I didn't call you back earlier! I was at my shorter, 7th grade friends house.
Huh? You updated? Already? HI!
You stole a part of my childhood! I used to play the same thing when I was little. But my brother always wanted to be a werewolf, it pissed me off. When I come down there. (And I will) We are playing Wizards! And I shall be the greatest Wizard! of them all!
You guys are ultra cool by doing that. XP
PS: I tried to transfigure you into a goat, but it didn't work, because you already are a goat.
OMG! That is so awesome that we both played that Natty! By the way, my animagus (too lazy to see how it's actually spelled) should totally be a goat. Heh...
Yes, you are totally coming down to play Wizards! with me! And I will be the greatest witch ever!
What year did you like to be in when you were playing? Brenden and I always liked 5th year.
BTW! OUR WANDS CAME!!!!!! THEY CAME ON FRIDAY, AND I'M SO HAPPY! MY WAND IT SOOOOO COOL!
^Not obsessive at all. ^^'
YAAAAAY!
Lol, that actually sounds highly entertaining. O.O
Nattie, you will also wander my boring and exciting small town. x3 And get cheap unhealthy snacks, $0.40 pop, stare at the river, and rent movies that never actually get watched! :D
Lol. x3
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAANDS! *huggle*
Now I'm jealous of your town. And I want to do all of those things! Except, I'll probably watch the movies. Sorry. XP
*hugs*
Heheh, can I light the river on fire?
Also, I will come some time, probably after I finish highschool or next summer.
(Word verification: Oaklanes)
Lol. My word verification was "munklet". Lol.
xD There isn't much to envy about my town, except it can be pretty darn awesome like that. 8)
XD You can go ahead and watch the movies. I'll watch them too so you're not alone... x3 :D
*hug*
XD Suuuure, light the river on fire... XD It'd look cool, but then no one would get to walk in it! D: I'm a weirdo (with Leah) I know. x3
:3
<3 You guys!
That is so cool. o.o It would be amazing if you came down here. O.O
Don't set the river on fire! I need to walk in it again! And drag Ella in as well!
Depending on the movie and my mood/ attentiveness at the time, I might watch the movie, but the river seems so much more entertaining. And 40 cent pop...
Aly, I'm moving to your town, but not going to your school... actually... I'll move to your town after high school.
Post a Comment