Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have a confession...

Okay. Aly, Dibsy, you already know this, but my name isn't really Leanne. It's Leah.

I used to have no problem about telling people I didn't know my name, but I finally decided to take precautions, so I came up with the name Leanne, because people kept calling me that.

I know it's still probably dumb to tell you guys my real name, but I've come to really trust you. And I know your guys' names, so it only seemed fair.

Also, it's been bugging the CRAP outta me not to have the 'h' on the end of my name when you guys type it with out the 'h'.

So, I just wanted to tell all y'all that. :)

16 comments:

Aly K. said...

Hi Lea.

Lea.
Lea.
Lea.
Lea.
Lea.

*jk* Sorry. Awww. :( *hug* I'm glad you finally came out with your real name.

For all you peoples information, my name is Alison, but I usually go by Aly, and I've told people on the internet that before, and they could probably stalk me with the information I've given out to them.

Leah said...

Gr.

Thank you.

*stalks on teh internet even though I know where you live, because I'm a stalker like that and totally don't live 15 miles from you*

It would be so fun to randomly show up in your town, and just randomly go into your house. Although, in just about 2 years, I'll be able to do that with my DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!

Not off topic at all. ^^'

Dibsy said...

Holy shenanigans my last name is Allison!!! :O

Nathaniel said...

Haha! I knew all that already. Anyhow It's good that you let your alias go. I'm still calling you Lea, and Aly though.

Aly K. said...

AAAAAAAAAAH! I FEEL STALKED!

XD That'll be awesomesauce! I can't wait till that can happen. :) My town will be less small and boring with your 15-mile-away town people comin' up here. ^^

Heheh... not off topic at all.

O.O

Seriously Toby? Really?! O: *gasperleh*

Thank you, Nattie. Thank you very much. Lolz.

Dibsy said...

Jes! xD I was actually planning on legally changing my name (which, if you haven't noticed, is strictly a dude's name) to Allison, but the nice people on Yahoo! Answers comforted me. ^__^

Leah said...

Thank you, Nathaniel.

I like your name, Dibsy (Toby). It's distinct for a girl.

Aly K. said...

Lolzness. Yeah, we're crazy.

Aww. I like your name too, Toby. I think it's cool. :D Reminds me of Tohru on Fruits Basket, because of its distinctness. I think it's cool. :)

Nathaniel said...

I'm sorry, but I don't share that feeling. That's my dad's name. Toby has always been a boy's name to me. Sorry Toblerone Tobyus.

Aly K. said...

You know, Nattie, we have so much information on you that we could stalk you to your house and do bad things to you... o.o

If we were creepy stalkers like that.

But we aren't.

THANKS FOR THE INFO THOUGH!

*is super uber crazy today. o.e*

Leah said...

Um... yeah... but we probably really could stalk you. What if we were actually 40 year-olds waiting for our prey. What would you do then?

Dibsy said...

I can't tell whether to be happy or offended by your words Natty. -.-"

Aly's right, we do sort of have a lot of info on you.

But then again, I have a lot of info on Aly and Leah, too. xP (also having seen your pictures, knowing what state, et cetera...)

Leah said...

OK. I'll be on the lookout for any stalkers from now on.

Dibsy said...

ME too.

Leah said...

Beware stalkers! I'm onto you! :)

Dibsy said...

Lol. I rewatched your Tuna and Ham vid on youtube, and I just realized...YOUR NAME IS PRONOUNCED LEE-UH?!?!?! (<--has been pronouncing it lay-uh the whole time)