Wednesday, April 1, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

*breaths in*

I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE STARTED CHATTING WITH ME ON FACEBOOK, AND THEN HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!
I... wow... HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. I'm going to try to put this all down:

I got on Facebook, and I started talking to Biron, and... and... HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY. NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN TODAY!!!!!

22 comments:

Dibsy said...

Holy shitaki mushrooms, you lucky gal... I had only one for like one day but neither of us took it seriously so it epicly failed. ^^"

Leah said...

Oh, sad. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Dibsy said...

Meh, neither of us had feelings towards each other, so no big loss there. ^^"

Aly K. said...

I'm sorry Dibs. :( But I hope you guys are still friends.

*screams and squeals and squeals and screams like on the phone* *and jumps up and down*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
*hugglespazzes*

Leah said...

I have something else to say:
*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

***********

************

*************

**************

***************

**************

*************

************

***********

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*



APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aly K. said...

xP

You are xP.

But that's okay. Hmm....

*mustplotagainstLeah*

Leah said...

Have fun with that.

Aly K. said...

You know I will. >x3

Leah said...

Have fun with that.

Aly K. said...

Sorry about the phone last night. (it went dead)

Anyvayz, I WILL have fun with it. x3

Leah said...

That's okay.

Um... it's no longer April first...

Dibsy said...

Hullo.

ALY: It wasn't serious, no harm done. ^^"

Lalalalalalala...

Aly K. said...

Heh, I know.

I put brown sharpie in Leah's hair because she is deathly afraid of going brunette. ^^

But not too much... I had much more eviler plans for that... heh... but I didn't do it. ^^'

Don't you all feel loved?

Anyvayz, ILYLAS!
God Bless
~Aly

Dibsy said...

I should all email you the friendship turd.

Nathaniel said...

Congrats Lea. So who's the lucky goat?

Leah said...

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Dibsy said...

HUH????

Leah said...

I'm sorry. But it was all a joke. I was kidding. I'm still single! :/

Dibsy said...

:O

You lied, gloating to all the singles in the world, making the false impression, the cause of me spiraling into my own, deep, dark, depression???

Lol jk. xP

Aly K. said...

I gave her brunette streaks with a Sharpie last weekend for her very unkind jokeness.

lol.

D:

Leah said...

I'm sorry, Disby. I still can't believe that you all fell for that...

Dibsy said...

Mmm Aly. Mmmm. :O (looks at hair) I wonder if I an do that with a yellow sharpie to my hair...

MY NAME IS DIBSY!!! Well not really but as long as I'm here it is!!! ^^"