Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SPIRIT WEEK!

This week (5/4-5-8) is Spirit Week at my school. It's so corny, I know, but I love it.

5-4: Rocket Day. We all wore our finest red, black, and white-- my future school colors. A bunch of people were decked out in it-- me, I just wore a white T-shirt (with the school mascot), and black Capris. Ella wore the same Capris. It was so cool! We didn't even plan it!

5-5: Twin Day. Ella and I dressed up as twins. We both wore our teal muffin shirts, the same black Capris from the say before (after they'd been washed!) same style flip flops and our hair in pigtails with hair mascara in them. It was pretty rockinsauce. We're just weird enough to participate in this stuff.

5-6: Wacky Hair Day. I had curlers in my hair all night, and the curls lasted for all of about 30 minutes. Suckage. I hate how my hair can't keep curls unless they're the stupid natural ones that grow on the nape of my neck. Anyvays, my hair was supposed to be purple, but it faded to pink in about 10 minutes. Suckage. And I had it pulled into ponytails in about 4 places. I also had my hair clips in, a giant pink bow, butterfly clips, a hair curler, and a fake hair scrunchy. The curler was used on various parts of my hair throughout the day.

5-7: Jersey Day. It was kind of anticlimactic, you know. I mean, after seeing all those cool, crazy hair-dos, and then jerseys... yeah... kind of a let down. Although I did have enough jerseys to let over a dozen friends borrow them. I have about a dozen soccer jerseys from myself, about half a dozen from my older brothers, and one football jersey. :)

5-8:
Hawaiian Day. People wore grass skirts... it was very interesting. Okay, the dance was tonight, and CRAP! it was so freakin' hot! And crowded! And beach-like! I'll explain in more depth later, right now, I'm tired. Um... actually there really isn't much more to it than that. Oh, I didn't really dance with any guys. The closest I got was when Ella, Alicia, Beks (Becka as she goes by now), and I invited Darla (Jay) to dance in our little circle of slow-dancing-ness. But he was holding Alicia and Ella's hands, so it doesn't count!
Sorry I'm not saying much about what happened, but I happen to be lazy right now. And... I've forgotten a lot of it, because my memory is already failing very badly. xP

9 comments:

Aly K. said...

That. Is. An. Epic. Week.

MAN! I wish I would have seen your hair pinker! D: Oooh, Darla... oooooooh.

Leah said...

Yeah, well it still has pink streaks in it. xP I'm sick of seeing pink streaks in my hair.

Aly K. said...

xD I enjoy your pink streaks. x3 Heheheh. Sorry.

Leah said...

Just so you know... I still have some pink in my hair. :(

Dibsy said...

OMG. I am so jealous. That sounds like fun! xD

Is that new profile piccy of yours you?

Dibsy said...

I have a red wig!!!

Dibsy said...

Annnnd a blonde one!!!

Leah said...

That's awesome! And I think all the pink is finally out of my hair!

Dibsy said...

Pink is funky! xD