Okay, so I've had a couple of weird dreams the past few nights, and I want to tell you all about them. (Note, italics are when I'm in one of those out-of-body experience like items.)
Dream 1
There was a concert at my elementary school, so I decided to go, since it sounded like fun. When I got there, I met a girl named Sam. She seemed kind of nice at first, but then she started acting all witchy, so I stopped being her friend. And I walked away.
Then Aly and I were in Sims mode, and I was totally jealous of her, because she had a two story house, and I'd always wanted one. So I started yelling at her and saying it wasn't fair, because I'd always wanted one, but she was the one that got it.
It was almost time for the concert to start, so I went onto the *big-toy to get a good view. On the big-toy, I found Lee Marie, who is amazing! And in Children 18:3! And I was so excited! I think she was hiding from fans before the concert started, because she was crammed into one of those little tunnels kids crawl through.
We talked for a while, and then David (also in Children 18:3 and amazing!) came up to us, saying that it was time for the concert to start. Then... HE. GAVE. ME. HIS. GUITAR. AND. TOLD. ME. I. COULD. PLAY. FOR. HIM.!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! So I started playing one of the songs with Lee Marie, but I was kind of failing, so David just smiled at me all nicely, and I gave his guitar back so the concert could continue. The concert started on the playground, but ended by the back doors....
At the end of the concert, there was a drawing for something, and I really wanted to win, but that Sam chick won, so I was all mad. Then my friend Sam won! I was so happy for her! And I thought it was kind of cool, since they were both Sam's.
Then I woke up. Epic huh? Please comment, after you finish my other dream. It was weird....
Dream 2
I was in Iowa with my cousins, Kori and Kalli. Don't ask me why, but we were. We all had tattoos, but we didn't want them anymore, so we went to find a tattoo-removal place. Well, we found one, but it was closed down, so I decided to be 'Dr. Leah', and remove the tattoos myself. I went to Kallie first, and she wanted the one on her ankle removed, so I cut her foot off, cut the tattoo part away and put her foot back on with gauze rapped around it.
Kori wanted a couple removed, but first she wanted the one on the side and back of her neck removed. Since I couldn't just cut her head off, we had to come up with other alternatives. After a while we found a dead body in the tattoo shop, and we wondered who killed her while we were also looking at a picture of a man. The man in the picture then became real and said, "I'm the one who killed her, but I regret it now, and I want to turn my life around." We believed and sympathized him.
When he said he could remove Kori's neck tattoo, I didn't completely trust him, but I had only cut about half of it away, and I did a poor job of it, so I asked if he could take the one off my ankle before he got to her neck. He agreed.
Pretty much, he cut off my foot, cut off the part with the tattoo (of an appendix of all things!) and put my foot back on my leg. He had to use all the blood I was bleeding to hold my foot on, then he used gauze, then he told me to hold it there for a while. I hobbled over to a bench while my cousins ran around acting crazy.
Kalli told me to join them, but I didn't want to with my foot being reattatched to my leg. Her foot/leg healed right away though! So I stood up, but it felt like my knee was dislocated, so I had to sit back down. After a while, my foot/leg healed.
I was then in a closet, with a crazy old wizard and Ginny Weasley. Ginny had to find someone, but I forget who.... And the crazy old wizard freaked me out.
Then I woke up. It was weird, and slightly freaky. So tell me what you think of my screwed up head! I mean dreams! *Big-toy: A play-thing consisting of slides, monkey bars, ladders, etc, etc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
lucky. xD thats cool lol. i hope that cutting legs off thing doesn't influence you though. :O
I know right! Psh... I would *never* cut anyone's legs off! xD
Lol xd
Oh, kept forgetting to tell you, but I had *another* leg dream. In my newest one, I got to pull the bones out of my right leg and play with them. And I poked my leg, and I could feel all the veins, and tendons, and muscles. And then I woke up, and I was sad that I couldn't play with my leg bones anymore. :(
Lol! That is so full of sadnizz, you lucky child, you. D:
I know! Aren't I epic-specialness?
Post a Comment