Thursday, July 9, 2009

Failtacular little quiz-y like item

Okay. I'm not really sure how many of you guys (of the like, 3 or 4 that read it) go through everything on my blog. I know that I try to cover a few days (or weeks) in one post, and I've gotten a little sick of trying and failing. So, I'll let you guys decide on what you really want to hear. (Aly, if you say everything, I won't listen. I tell you everything on the phone.)

Do you want to hear about:

A) My job
B) My friends
C) My thoughts on random things
D) Whatever Leah feels like telling us
E) Everything
F) 2 of the above (NOTE: This is any two of your choosing)
G) Nothing. She should shut up

Or you guys can come up with your own ideas. Just comment and tell me.

<3's to you all! Bye!

5 comments:

Dibsy said...

C or D lol xD

(word verifitcation: sling)

Aly K. said...

I pick G. Because you're always so annoying on the phone with your talk of everything on that list... I mean, gosh, what more do I need to know?! xP *jk*

lulz. Nah, I enjoy all of your talking, Leah, so I'm gonna have to go with... C. Or B. But mostly C.

(word ver.= sucles. lulz)

Leah said...

ALY YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME! I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE!

Aly K. said...

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

*makes goat-whiney sounds*

*tear tear tear, sob sob sob, emo emo emo, angst angst angst*

*dies*

There. You just killed another friend Leah. D':<

Leah said...

You know what? I don't care. Because I'm dead. So ha.