I saw this on Dibsy's blog and I just had to...
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down
If someone says "Is this Okay?" You say:
Miracle- Paramore (Hm...)
How would you describe yourself?
I Am What I Am- Jonas Brothers (SO TRUE!)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Wanderlust- Nightwish (Uh...)
How do you feel today?
The Wicked End- Avenged Sevenfold (Sure...?)
What's your life purpose?
New Classic- Drew Seeley and Selena Gomez (Okay...?)
What do your friends think of you?
If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickelback (Morbid people...)
What do your parents think of you?
Bed- J. Holiday (EWWWWWWW! EWWWWWW! NOOOOOO! EWWW!)
What do you often think about?
By Myself- Linkin Park (Kinda true)
What do you think about the person you like?
Pushing Me Away- Linkin Park (That sucks)
What is your life's story?
Sacrament of Wilderness- Nightwish (I'm... wild...?)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
How You Remind Me- Nickelback (What kind of job/occupation is that?)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Critical Acclaim- Avenged Sevenfold (Lovely.)
What will they play at your funeral?
Emergency- Paramore (Is somebody going to die at my funeral? What's the emergency?)
What is your biggest fear?
Last of the Wilds- Nightwish (I'm scared of being the last wild person???)
What is your biggest secret?
Valuble- Remedy Drive (I feel valuable... like something shiny... heh...)
What is your future going to be like?
Walking in the Air- Nightwish (I'm going to... fly? No... walk in the air...)
What do you see in the person you like?
Apocolypse Please- Muse (I WANT THEM TO GIVE ME THE APOCOLYPSE????)
What will the song be for you and your spouse?
Bring Me To Life- Evanscense (Er...)
Will you get far in life?
Dreams- The Cranberries (I guess I'll dream about getting far in life...)
Will you get married?
The Poet And the Pendulum- Nightwish (Am I going to marry a poet...?)
What is your best friend's theme song?
All Along- Remedy Drive (YAY!)
What was high school like?
Beauty and the Beast- Nightwish (Erm...)
How can you get ahead in life?
Blaze of Glory- Jon Bon Jovi (Okay...)
What is the best thing about your friends?
Moment- Hime-chan (I should listen to this song so I know what it's about...)
What is in store for this weekend?
Crushcrushcrush- Paramore (So I'm going to crush a lot?)
To describe your grandparents?
Feel the Beat- Darude (Should I be scared?)
How is your life going?
Blinded No More- Sonata Arctica (I was blind?)
How does the world see you?
A Little Piece of Heaven- Avenged Sevenfold (Aw... I feel special... but I think it's a screwed up song...)
Will you have a happy life?
Click Click Boom- Saliva (So I'm going to blow up?)
Do people secretly lust after you?
Somewhere I Belong- Linkin Park (So people only lust after me when I belong somewhere?)
How can I make myself happy?
Can't Tell Me Nothin'- Kanya West (To make myself happy, I can't tell me anything?)
What should you do with your life?
What I Go To School For- Jonas Brothers (...I go to school for a senior girl...? No thanks.)
Will you ever have children?
Numb- Linkin Park (So I won't feel it? That works with me.)
If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Cure For The Itch- Linkin Park (The candy will cure the itch?! Okay!)
What does your mom think of you?
Livin' On A Prayer- Bon Jovi (That works with me.)
What is your deep dark secret?
High Voltage- Linkin Park (Yesssss! *creepy voice* Eeeeeelllleeecctttrrriiiccciiiitttyyyyy!)
What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)- Billy Joel (I must have a pretty tame mortal enemy...)
What's your personality like?
When It Rains- Paramore (I get happy. And it smells good.)
What's your motto?
Hallelujah!- Paramore (Woot!!!!!)
What do you think about often?
Taking Over Me- Evanescense (...Happy...)
What do you want right now?
Goodnight and Goodbye- Jonas Brothers (Yeah, Aly, I want to tell you goodnight and goodbye right now. (We is on teh phone wiff each other. :)))
3 comments:
You do not suck. D: Don't say goodbye and goodnight! D': *jk* LYLAS! Those are pretty epic songs. XDDD
Um, it's actually goodnight and goodbye. Just so you know. ;D I know right! At least *I* didn't cheat...
cool song choice xD -high 5!-
Post a Comment