*in very monotone voice* I hate this. This sucks. Here is my schedule for 9th grade:
Period: Term: Course Title: Teacher (nicknamed some):
01 01 S1 World History 9 Football-Man
02 02 S1 Honors English Evil-Lady
03 03 S1 Concert Band Mr. J
04 04 S1 Lunch Study Long-Name
05 05 S1 Intermediate Algebra J.J.
06 06 S1 Gym Mr/s. D
07 07 S1 Physical Science Mr/s. L
08 08 S1 German 1 Gross-Man
11 11 YR Advisory The Ramp-Man
I'm not looking forward to Football-Man, because I hate football. *groan* I'm not looking forward to English, because I got the MEAN teacher. I can't even take my backpack into her class! I'm looking forward to band because I'm a nerd like that. Lunch study shouldn't be horrible. I'm going to hate Int. Alg, because I just don't get algebra. Gym shouldn't be horrendous. German should be interesting, and I don't know what to make of advisory.
Note: S1= 1st semester YR= year
And I hardly have classes with my friends. And I didn't get into Speech, which I wanted to, but didn't (I just wanted to get that required class out of the way). This sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*hug* It's going to be okay, Leah... I'm really sorry you didn't get into speech, but you might next semester. It's alright. *hugs tight* ILYLAS. I'll be here for you. And I'm sure you'll make some new friends, and have fun with the ones you do have in classes with. It's alright... *hug*
Thanks. :) *hug*
Lunch study? what's that?
Lunch study is where, for the first 1/2 an hour, you eat lunch, but the second 1/2 hour, is like a study hall. You get to do homework and stuff like that. (Though I think I'll try to drop the 'study' half of lunch study 2nd semester...)
Post a Comment