Hey everyone! Just thought that I'd actually update for once! Anyvays, school starts... in 9 days. NINE DAYS!?! This is just sad. Very sad. In 9 days, I'm going to be in high school. Do you know how not ready I am for high school? Because I'm severely not ready for high school. I'm going from a school of about 12oo, to a school of about 1500-2000. o.o I'm totally going to get lost. *dies*
And away from the topic of school...
So I went to the dentist last week. It kind of sucked. I mean, I didn't have any cavities or anything like that. But I had two baby teeth. I though I lost my last baby tooth in September 2008! I thought I lost it one day before my 14th birthday! I was wrong! I still had two! Anyway. I had to get them pulled, because the adult teeth trying to come in, would have come in crooked, as in, like, through my gum... sideways, I think... o.e So I had them pulled. And I have to gaping holes in my mouth. My right canine and a molar were pulled out. xP Oh, and I needed a filling refilled because it's stupid.
I thought that was the end of it. I was so wrong. My mom got a call from the dentist the next day, saying that I needed surgery, because the root from my canine didn't come out.
Surgery itself wasn't all that bad, but it did suck to not be able to eat anything on the right side of my mouth for a while.
And this just in! I just got back from the dentist, and I had my filling refilled. On the left side of my mouth. So now eating is going to really suck. xPPPPPPPPP
Oh, we also have window people here to replace all of our windows because they is moldy! They haven't gotten up to my room yet, but they will... soon... so I had to take down everything on the shelf above my windows, dust it, take down everything *on* my windows, and move everything *in front of* my windows. Let me draw a mental picture for you.
My windows are on the west wall, facing the street. I had my bed in front of my windows, on the east (and also south) walls, my dresser on the west wall, opposite of my bed, and my desk on the north wall. I moved my bed from the east/south wall the the west/south wall, my dresser from the west wall to the north wall, and my desk from the north wall to the south wall. It was tiring!
Um... oh! Above mentioned sleepover!
So, Ella, Aly, and I had a sleepover a few days ago. It was epic. So after Ella kidnapped Aly, I walked down to Ella's house, and burst in, yelling, "Give me your money!" (I have to do it every time I go over.) But they weren't there. See, we had planned to eat at SushiNiShiki for lunch, and I thought we were going to Ella's house first, but they thought we were just meeting at SNS, so that failed. We decided to wait fro SNS until dinner, so Aly and I stole Ella's chicken pot pie and helped her with her paper route, and then we watched 'The Labyrinth' until I had to go to soccer. Then, we watched the end of 'The Corpse Bride'. They had watched it while I was at soccer, and we finished it when I got back. Then we watched 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'. Well... part of it. Ella made me over as 'Random Harry Potter Kid'. Complete with a scar and everything! And then Luna Lovegood. And she turned Aly into a poser J-Pop like item... I think.... AND I BECAME JOKERETTE #1!! It looks epic. I might have to use on of those pictures as my profile pic on here. :D And we made Ella over as Jokerette #2!! Then we took 50 million pictures.
It was really sad when we had to take off our makeup, though. :'( But Sweeney Todd made it all better. :) ILY SWEENEY TODD! That movie is epic. But don't watch it if you're squeamish.
But anyway! <3's to you all who keep up with my random updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel lonely...
I'm sowwie it took me like, 3 days to check this! I've been severely neglecting everyone's blogs as of late... ^^' I'm a bad friend that way. *sigh*
Epic post. Sorry about your teeth and windows and whatnot. THAT SLEEPOVER WAS AMAZZZIIING! And you're so mean. *sniff* You're hurting my small internal ego with your words of my poserness. *sniff* :'( Can't you see that I'm in denial? I mean... that... I'm not a poser?! v.v' D':
LYLAS! God bless! School will be fine, don't worry. I'm sure. Even though I'm not prepared at all either. ^^'
Gosh, you little neglectful person! It's alright.
I still miss my teeth... and i'm going to feel very weird going into high school missing two teeth...
THAT SLEEPOVER WAS VERY AMAZING! Ha ha. You are in severe denial, Aly. DeNile is not just a river in Egypt.
LYLAS! God bless! Blah! It *still* hasn't hit me that we have school in like, 6 days. O.E (o.e)
So.... I really miss the times when people would actually comment regularly. It made me feel special. *jk* But I did enjoy it. We had some pretty epic conversations. :D But now I'm loooonnnneeeellllyyyyy... D':
Yeah... *sigh* *huggle* I LYLAS! <3 <3 <3 Yeah, those were goood times. *sigh*
Post a Comment