A blog that really started out as me whining about a bunch a crap, but has turned into a place where I can tell you my thoughts on things going on in life.
Monday, September 14, 2009
I'M FIFTEEN TODAY!
So today, at 9:36 am, I officially turned 15. I really don't feel any different, and probably won't until I take my permit test in... whenever... but, yeah, just wanted ya'll to know. :D FIFTEEN!
Yes. That is me. If you like me, great. If you don't, great. I could really care less about what people think about me. It doesn't matter if you think I'm 'cool' or not. I know who I am, and who I want to be... I shouldn't change myself just to fit in. That's why my blog is going to be so... weird. I don't try to fit in with anyone, I just slide into some places, and some I don't. I'm fine with that. If I cared what people thought of me, I would dress like all the rest of them, act like them, probably like the guys that they like, but I'm not like that. I don't care if I'm put into a stereotypical box... I fit into many, and some people just place me in them to feel better about themselves. I do do that, yes, but I don't tell everyone about why I put them there, I just let it be, and that's not what most people would do. They would go tell the whole student body, where I just tell my friends, knowing that they aren't going to shout it over rooftops. I know I'm kind of ranting, but I just want you guys to know what kind of a person I am... what kind of a person I always will be.
7 comments:
:D
YOU'RE SO OLD!
*hugglefyglompness* LYLAS! God bless! I'm so happy for you and your halfway to thirtyness. x3 xD Happy fifteen!
Ha. Ha. Thank you. :D
You're welcome! :D ^^
:D
:D
So, Im turnng 110 this monday
That is epic, Remy Ma. :D
Post a Comment