Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is a sad day...

I think I must finally admit that I will probably end up giving up my blog. *sigh* It's been great these past few years, but I hardly ever post anymore, and when I do post, nobody ever reads it. I mean... maybe I would be more into continuing if someone read this and commented, but... I already know what I want to put on here, so there's really no point.

Although... I'm not sure I can entirely give this up. I've been with it for so long. Through thick and thin, my blog has been here for me. I'll probably continue with my sporadic posting, and hopes that someone reads this, but... whatever. It is a kinda nice place to put down my thoughts. Especially since my brothers can't access it, even though I don't put anything super personal on here.

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I LOVE YOU LEAH. And I will read this from now on. <3