Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hm...

Though it's been a month since I said I would probably give up my blog, I can't seem to let go it. This blog has been with me since seventh grade. It's seen the best and worst (mostly worst) of me. It's helped me through good times and bad. For the time being, I'll continue my sporadic posting, and maybe in time I'll be able to let go. But for right now, I can't.

Jeez, I can remember when I tried to make my posts really long to make it seem like I had a lot going on in my life, and now I'm totally fine with having these really short posts. It's amazing how much someone can change in two short years. I just still can't believe how immature I was (and how I thought I was sooo mature) and how I've grown up over the years.

Well anyway, I just wanted to confirm that I'm keeping my blog. :D Nice to be here again. :)

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'm glad you're still here. :) And it's been really cool to watch you grow and to grow with you these past few years. I miss the days when were both really involved on the community here, but it's alright. I like your posts. Whenever you post them no matter how long or short they are. And your life is very exciting to me. ^^' At least hearing/reading about it, anyway.

LYLAS, Leah. :) I'll always be here for you too. God bless!

-Aly