Sunday, January 24, 2010

My not-so-weekly updates

So I figured I should fill you guys in on the epic happenings in my life. I'm just gonna start from... eh... Thursday.

I fell down cement stairs and hit my head. The vice principal saw, and came out, asked if I was alright, what my name was, told me I HAD to go inside, it wasn't a laughing matter, asked what my last name was, and left. And apparently, all the Spanish classes, a French class (where the teacher went crazy trying to get the nurse out to me), several people in the lunch room, and my next hour teachers student assistant saw. Seriously, I was into math, and the TA (teachers assistant) said he saw me fall. He also said that a German foreign exchange student thought I was a boy. That was a little bit of a blow to my self esteem.

On Friday, I had ski club (yes, it's back!!!!!)! Seriously, first lift of the year, my ski fell off. I wasn't even very high up, but it took the person forever to realize that fell off. :PPP

Um... ski club actually wasn't that epic compared to past years.... I think it's because my group keeps dwindling in size.

Oh, I have finals on Tuesday. I'm really not looking forward to it, because I'm still behind in math. I have around 50 problems I need to get done before Thursday, and I don't know how to do half of them. So I'm gonna need a lot of help from my friends. And I still need to get all my notes done that I can use on my finals.... Blarg. Procrastination, how I hate you sometimes.

AND! I just found out today (1-24-10) that I have an English essay due on Monday or Tuesday! So I had to get it done in one night! (I did, but still.) That's just uncool. It's 30% of my final grade. So I spent the better part of two or so hours looking up a bunch of crap on Romeo and Juliet so I could have a semi-decent paper. :PPPPP

If you had to contain my stressful activities into a little palm sized box, it would explode. Because I have a band contest thing this Saturday. Seriously, Friday, I'm skiing, and I don't get home until about 11:30. Saturday, I'm getting up before 6 am to be at school by 6 am so I can go play my French horn failishly with my group for contest. We're gonna suck, because only two of us are taking it seriously. I'm going to get home after 4 pm. Too long. Dx Then, on Sunday (I bet you thought I couldn't get any busier) I have to attend both of the church services, because I have to read from the Old Testament. And somehow, after that, I have to go back to school with a completely new schedule. And be on time for all my classes.

Shoot me. Or comment.

No comments: