Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's in the air....

Ski club is nearly upon us! I'm super nervous, because it's in like, 5 days, and I was totally caught off guard. But I will be blogging about ski club. And I'm going to try to separate each day. It should be pretty fun.

I'm gonna tell you my general schedule for January:

Jan 8: Ski club

Jan 9: Snow tubing

Jan 19: Some band thing

Jan 22: Ski club that I can't go to for some band thing

Jan: 29: Ski club

Jan 30: Band ensemble

(BTW: All ski clubs are on Fridays, so if I got a date wrong, I'm sorry my calender is across the room.)

M'kay. That's all I have for now, because I'm TIRED! *sowwies Al-hey, but I'm totally ready to fall asleep v.v*

3 comments:

Aly K. said...

Epicness. Can't wait to see your blogness. 8)

Leah said...

Thanks.

Aly K. said...

You're welcome. *huggle*