Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT'S A SIGN OF THE WORLD ENDING! Okay... I might be exagerrating...

*stands poised with a paintball gun*

They (don't know who 'they' are yet) have decided to make Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince into a PG movie. Apparently, here in the U.S. we have PG movies with 'an edge'. I like the happy- go- lucky-if- there- are- any- issues- they-are- small- ones- that- no one cares about. What has the world come to?

I mean seriously! They're taking out a good portion of the book. It's the (*runs to get book to check spelling*) Sectumsempra spell. If they wasn't to get good happy reviews from the fans, then they shouldn't do this kind of crap to these more- amazing- than- Twilight books.

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! XP XP XP XP *sob tear tear sob*

14 comments:

Dibsy said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE SHTUPID PRODUCERS??? WHY?? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!?! (crawls and knees and sobs)

Leah said...

I know! It's terrible! How dare they do that to all of us!? *sobs and sobs and sobs and sobs*

People (cough whoever decided to do this cough) suck. I hate him/her/them. He/She/They should get shot by my paintball/airsoft gun.

Dibsy said...

:'(

why???

(sob and sob sob sob sob SOB!)

Leah said...

I'm still in utter shock about that. I will get my revenge... not by not seeing the movie- I still must- but by... *gulps* giving it... giving it... bad... reviews if it totally sucks as PG, which it probably will.

Aly K. said...

*sigh*

*hugs the angry HP fans, hoping not to get shot*

Dibsy said...

i still <3 daniel radcliffe. XP yum.

but WHY? why did they have to...to..to do this?!?!

Nathaniel said...

Why are you guys freaking out? So it's a PG movie? What the hell does that have to do with the end of the world?

Aly K. said...

*sigh* Exactly, dear Nattie.

*sorry,justcouldn'tsayitmyself*

Lol.

PG movies... they're getting "edgier" these days anyway... Ya know?

*sigh*

*still hugs them*

*avoids paintball shots*

Dibsy said...

Maybe it's just me, but I HATE PQ movies. >.< It's basically a G movie trying to be grown up. Boo and bah and hiss!

Leah said...

EXACTLY! And Natty, one thing you must know about me, Harry Potter holds number one spot over Twilight. It always has, it always will.

Aly K. said...

*sigh*

PG movies are just pushing these days. Still. It's not the end of the world.

PG is becoming like, pseudo-PG-13 nowadays. Look at Coraline (pretty scary-ish-weird-ish; not really unPGworthy but still O.E), and Confessions of a Shopaholic, Bride Wars. Maybe these are now aimed toward teen/adults, but... still pushing it.

Though, I understand your frustration at making something sooo not "child-friendly" into something that's supposed to be more "child-friendly".

Leah said...

Oh well. They shouldn't do this.

Dibsy said...

have you guys even watched the animes transformed when they are aired into 4Kids?? omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me so mad, 4kids ruined everything!!! >.< 4 kids=for kids, not tweens and teens!!! gosh!!! stick to the twix club or whatever!

Leah said...

I know! People need to leave things alone!