Thursday, January 29, 2009

The weekly-ish update

Um... at one of the last ski clubs, Brian and Nick called me pear shaped (which was a nice way of saying not skinny.). It's people like them that make other people go anorexic. Seriously.

It was really cold.
Another time at ski club... Nick was verbally raping me. He kept calling me 'sesy' which is his slang for sexy. And Jay was talking about the rip in his pants. In the crotch! Um... my record for not falling finally ended when me and Benny's skis crossed and we both tried moving and I fell backwards, hitting my head.

That's about all for ski club.

Um... MY BROTHER GOT BACK FROM SOUTH AMERICA!

He got to go there for a class in college, and he just got back. Boy is he tan for a Minnesotan. He started peeling, and it looks like a smiley face! And, when we asked what he got us, he told us that it was rocks, but he forgot mine and my little brother's. Jerk. No, not really. He got me a bracelet and wooden parrot carving. R3 got a tie bracelet and a toucan carving. R2 got a tie bracelet and a crocodile/alligator carving. Our parents got a hammock, bracelets, and a blanket made out of alpaca hair. R1 got himself a poncho, a blanket, tie bracelet, and a hammock.

It was all pretty cool since it was from Bolivia and Brazil. He didn't get anything from Peru.

And, he lost 20 pounds just in 3 weeks. Not fair.

I started Spanish this semester, and the name I chose for myself is Lea (pronounced lay-uh). It's so weird, because I've gotten used to writing the 'h' at the end of Lea, so now, for one hour out of each day. It confuzzles me. :(

By the way: if I haven't mentioned it yet, I have a paper route, that I've had for almost 2 years, and I've decided that since I'm 14 and eligible for a job, I would give up my route and get a real job, and I already have a replacement after a week!

I have to write a narrative for English, so I was going to write about my grandma, but since it was so long (3.5 pages not even finished) and so depressing, I decided to write about something else. It's about the time when my brothers and I set the oven on fire, so I'll put that up here in a little bit.

And now: ATTEMPT AT CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER IS BACK!

I'll start with 2-7:

It was a Friday.

See, I'm good enough at my french horn, where I got into Honor's Band. That means I got to miss class for extra practices that I normally wouldn't go to.

My brother is in 6th grade, so he got to go on a ski trip, so my dad drove us to school. Upon getting there, I went straight up to the library, and the librarian, Ms. A, gave me a book I've been waiting for. Then, I went through all my classes up to English.

I had been looking forward to missing English because of sectionals all week, and I forgot to go. So I was stuck sitting in front of Lex the entire time, when I could have been at sectionals, but no.

At honor band practice, well, it was 5 hours, so everyone was a little sore. At the concert, we were amazing! That's all I'm going to say for now.

Things are going to be pretty condensed for a little while, because I'm crippled. I (might've) got tendinitis (which if you don't know) is an inflammation of a tendon. So now I have to keep my arm wrapped up and it really hurts.

Until next time! (Which hopefully won't be too long from now.)

10 comments:

Aly K. said...

That is epically exciting! AND YOU ARE NOT PEAR-SHAPED! *huggle*

LYLAS!

God Bless!

Dibsy said...

Lol. I've (sort of) seen your picture (and on youtube) you're not pear-shaped!!! >.<

Leah said...

Thank you guys! I know I'm not pear shaped, but still... that was a bit of a blow to my self-esteem.

Dibsy said...

v.v (hugs)

Leah said...

^^ *hugs back* You're a good friend.

Dibsy said...

thanks! you are too, especially since we only know each via internet. :)

Leah said...

I know! That's what makes our friendship waaaay cooler.

Aly K. said...

*hug*

You are a beautiful girl, Leah. *nodnod*

*hug*

Yayz for online friendship?

*hugsDibsyaswell*

Yeyz. <3

*has totally interrupted moment*

Dibsy said...

^-^ -hugz all-

Leah said...

*also hugs all* You guys are good friends.