Okay, this post isn't all about that, but I'll start from there.
12-31
I was going over to Ash's house for a New Year's celebration. Sam and Brenden were also there; Alyssa never makes it though.
So, Ash, Brenden, and I were all sitting in the dining room, waiting for Sam to get there, and we were joking that we would just be getting our food and she would arrive. So we called her and she said she would be over in a few minutes. We waited... and waited... and waited for 15 minutes. So we decided to get our food, and there goes the doorbell, so we ran back to the dining room and put our plates back.
After eating and joking around, we went downstairs to have our little celebration. After being really loud we quited down and waited for the ball to drop. Then we decided to make little balloon children. Sam's first one was Laurie, Ash's was Lola, mine was Lulu, and Brenden's was Lux. Laurie popped. She just like, exploded.... It was pretty hilarious. Then she made another, which she then named Lowrie (sp?) (It was supposed to be after Hugh Laurie (sp?)) Lowrie's body popped. So Sam made another one, which she named Peter Pan. Peter's body was Lowrie's old head. the poar child had to have an IV to hold him down and stop him from hitting the ceiling and dying.
Brenden kept calling Lux 'Studmuffin'. Apparently Lux had inherited his father's 'studmuffinness'. I kept telling him he was dreaming and to take a reality check... he didn't listen.
Peter and Lola didn't get along... Lola ended up in a toliot. Lulu was like, a hippie, man. Seriously. And she cried whenever she was being picked on.... I could have called it PMS... but it wouldn't have been true.
After a while, we started to play truth or dare. Not a good idea with us. I mostly chose truth, and finally we just chose dares.
Ash's dare: She had to kiss one of the little cherub statues her family has. She did.
Sam's dare: Same thing. She kissed the other one.
Mine: I had to make out with a balloon. Peter Pan to be exact.... And it had to be 'passionate'. I had french kiss a freaking balloon! Brenden came up with that, and I was so getting him back.
Brenden's dare: I made him make out with Lux in the shower. Me and Sam went over to him with Lux, and said, "Meet your new best friend." The we made him make out with it in the shower.
We are very disturbing people.
We also missed the ball drop at 11:00. Ash and I were so mad, we've never missed it! Then we saw it on a different channel at 12:00. This made us happy.
My dad called around 1:00 in the morning. I had to go home. It was sad, but we agreed that it was late enough. I got maybe 4 hours of sleep before I had to go out to deliver my papers at 5 in the morning.
1-6
My emo day. I will always be scarred because of Tuesday January 6th, 2009.
We started out ballroom dancing unit. I knew I would hate it because I couldn't (can't) dance. Apparently I'm bad enough that the gym teacher had to dance with me. THE MALE gym teacher. His hand was on my waist. One of the guys was like,"Wow, that girl sucks so bad that the teacher has to dance with her." I was so ready to cry.
When I finally got out of gym, and walked with my head down to my locker, and walked out to my bus without even putting my coat on. I couldn't look up, or else everyone would see how ready to cry I was.
I completely broke down on the bus, though, when Sam asked me what was wrong. I couldn't keep the tears in any longer. It was on of the worst days of my life.
After I got done with my paper route, Alicia, Jr., and I decided to go see The Spirit. Let me tell you, it sucked. Like, the graphics and everything were okay, but we didn't get the plot, a lot of the lines were cheesy, and... just altogether suckage. WE could have eacted better. The best part of the movie was us critising (sp?) it.
After the movie, we didn't feel like going home, so we walked across the parking lot to the pizza place there. (It was Leo's Pizza.) We ordered pizza, and then asked the manager if he could change the channel to Comedy Central. He's like, "What? Disney Channel isn't good enough for you?" But then he changed it.
It was The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. It was showing some dogs, and this guy's like, "Get this b**** of the stage. When the manager came over he's like, "What did he say?" We told him was talking about the dogs.
We then went skating on the parking lot, which was wonderfully icy. The manager came out. He looked pissed, then told us he was trying to mess with us, and not to fall. I fell anyway. Oh well. I wouldn't have sued, it'd be my own dumb fault for being on an icy parking lot.
Finally we went home.
1-8
We got partners for dancing. My partner's name was Alec. He actually wasn't that bad.
I felt really bad for this girl named Lauren. The teacher danced with her, then her partner was Guy. She was almost crying. Alicia and I were like the 4th and 5th 'couples' to get done first. Ella was first, but then she had to dance with some guys who didn't have a partner.
I still hate dancing.
1-9
SKI CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't very happy about it at first. I had no idea who I was going to ski with, so that just kind of depressed me. Earlier this year, I had thought about skiing with Alyssa, but then she started dating Lex. I don't think I can stand him for 6 hours straight.
Then I thought about skiing with Brenden... but he would probably want to ski with Guy. Again... I don't think I stand him for 6 straight hours.
Mostly I thought about skiing with Sarah like last year, but we've kind of drifted apart, and I didn't just want to invite myself to ski with them.
My actual day:
As I was walking to the gym, I felt incredibly lonely and depressed. At first I didn't consciously know why; I soon realized.
I saw my friend Biron on his way to the gym as well, so we started talking and joking, and I decided to ski with him and his group.
Soon Nick joined us, and showed us the 'sexiest' shirt ever.
So far everyone in our group was: Nick, Biron, Benny, Jay, Bekkie, Alex, Sarah, Ellie, Ashlie, G.D., Braydon, and I. (Anita would join us later, after being rejected by Alyssa.
The bus ride was long and uneventful; I read.
When we got to the ski place, it took at least an hour before we actually skiied. That's what you get with a group of 13.
I don't remember much of the slopes except for having a blast! And getting cold and hungry.
Biron, Sarah, and I were the only ones to bring supper; everyone else bought their overpriced food. As everyone was buying their food, Biron and I got out ours. His food: 2 sandwhiches. Mine: crackers, pretzles, ramen, and tuna. Carbs, carbs, carbs, and protein. We were saying how it was a super model's worst nightmare.
I bought a Mt. Dew after that, and when I was looking at the ingrediants, I saw carbs. "How the heck can you get carbs into sugar and water?" I asked. Then Benny took it to look at the ingrediants. He said, "And OJ, and acids and..." On and on. Him Biron, and G.D. kept setting me straight. I told them I was smack 'em on the head if they did that one more time. Then we joked about me and my violence.
When I got up to throw something away, Biron stole my seat, so I tried taking it back, only to get shoved into Benny.... I only got half of my seat back. Then I shoved Biron off, reclaiming my seat. Victory! I finally decided to help him up, and he pulled me off the seat trying to get it back! But he didn't. All he did was run into some lady who probably thought we were either drunk or high. Heh....
(Skipping to: THE LIFT *scary music*)
Ellie and Anita decided to go in at about 9. (We had to be back on the bus by 9:45.) The rest of us stayed out a little longer. We decided to go on one of the longer lifts. Bad choice.
Maybe halfway up, it stopped. Biron and I figured, Eh, a few minutes won't hurt. After about 3 minutes, Biron starts singing So What by P!nk. He told me to listen because it was playing on a speaker somewhere, so we both just randomly started singing the chorus over and over.
After that, we were making plans to jump off the lift. It had been nearly 10 minutes, and we were pissed.
Then... Mayo 1 (hospital helicopter) flies over us. We started joking about how it was going to save us. We then turned around and told Benny to call Ellie and tell her we would be a while because we were all stuck on a lift. He pulled out his phone and-- WHAM! The lift starts moving! Then it stopped. We begged it to move. Finally after assuming it would be 10 more minutes, we let go of our death grips on the side bars, when-- WHAM! It starts moving again. When we finally got off, I could have kissed the ground.
We avoided that lift after that.
Finally we just decided to go in. I was getting everything together, when Jay pulls out a laser pointer, saying he found it on the floor. I knew it was mine so I told him to give it back. He didn't. He put it in his mouth. I had him in a strangle hold and I literally pulled it out of his mouth. It was kind of gross.
We saw one of those drug dogs. You know, the ones that sniff out drugs. Our theory: The reason Mayo 1 was flying all the way out there was because some person was either drunk or high, and got badly injured, and while being treated on the helicopter, they found evidence of drugs and/or alchohal (sp?).
We're just like, "Oh, crap! We gotta avoid that dog!" We were joking about how we had drugs. Good times.
Then we got on the bus and went home.
When I got in my mom's van... guess what song I first heard. If you guessed So What, you were correct.
That's about it for this post. See ya! (or not... since I only really know Aly.) Whateves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
ooh! i've never skiied...
*huggles* Epic amazingness, Lea-chan.
And, GET BETTER! (Lea ish sick at teh moment.) :'(
LYLAS
God Bless!
-Aly
By the way, Skiiing is amazing, Dibs.
It is amazing. I'm recovering from being sick. I've missed you all.
me too... (looks around and sees a tumbleweed) but where is everybody?! :(
I don't kn- *gets run over by tumbleweed*
Whoa! We might want to get out of this place, the tumbleweed keeps attack- *gets attacked*
RUN!
(runs)
hey lea. is everyone dead or something?! :O
hehehe you made out wit a balloon. :O how did it feel??
Ick... it was all rubbery... and weird...
Post a Comment