(I'll start from when I can remember.)
10/24
It was Alyssa's birthday. We went to see the movie Eagle Eye, and it was amazing. The people there were me, Sam, Ash, Brenden, Alyssa, Lex, Devin, Taylor, and a couple other people. Sam, Ash, Brenden, and I went together, so we got there first. Alyssa took forever to get there, so we kept calling her. Lex came, and he came up to us and asked, "Do you know where Alyssa is?" And Brenden answered. "Oh, well, see we called her, and she's like, 'I'll be there in 5 minutes'. And she's not here, so we called again, and she said the same thing, so we're still waiting for her to come." Lex walked away looking creeped out. Sam and Ash yelled at him because he made a complete fool out of himself when he doesn't even really know Lex.
Alyssa finally got there, but Lex and a bunch of his friends went to see Saw 5, which does sound amazing. So Ash and I had to go in the theater and tell him that Alyssa wasn't going to watch that movie, and that if he wanted to see her, he better go to Eagle Eye. We went back to the movie without him. About a 1/2 hour into it, he finally came, so we had to move for about the fifth time, placing me by Brenden for the 2nd or 3rd time. Well then, they decided to go to Saw 5, so it was just Sam, Brenden, Ash and I.
After the movie(s) was/were over, Lex and Alyssa had their first kiss together.
-----
12-24
I am so sorry about not being able to post in forever!!!!!!!!!! My computer was being dumbtarded.
Anyway, what's happened with my life lately is that Brenden, he turned 14. Since he also plays french horn, I got him a little ornament shaped like a french horn, and a Target giftcard. He only got about 6 giftcards.
Aly also turned 14... but she wasn't as fun... heh heh....
And... yeah... I can't really remember anything of what I was going to post back in October/November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Merry Christmas, Lea!!! XD ILYLAS!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!! I'm so happy to have my blog back! And to talk to all of you!
Merry Christmas to you too! ^^
LYLAS!
*hugglefies*
It's okay you don't remember that stuffs... we're just glad to have you back. :')
i like your profile pic! XD
Thank you! xD
Post a Comment