Thursday, October 9, 2008

All of what I've rembmered to put up here... but mostly Cranberry Discussions...

10-8

Ug... Lex's birthday, we had to sing happy birthday to him in English. I, uh... totally didn't purposely not sing it... heh...

That's about it for interesting things at school.

But at the Cranberry Discussion... well, it was interesting. Alyssa is going out with Lex, so she was all spaztastic. Brenden's mom called him on his cell to see if we wanted hot fudge sundaes, and this was Sam's reaction: "YEEEEEES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Alyssa, Ash and I were rolling around on the trampoline laughing our a***s off. Then Brenden was like, "Here, Mom, I'll let them tell you themselves." He held the phone up and we all said 'yes please', and thanked her.

Well. We went up onto the deck at about 3:20, and... um... apparently, Alyssa accidentally called him, but we didn't know, so she was freaking out about what to say in her text to him, and Sam and I were talking about how his nose was rather large, and then all of us were talking about our bowls, because they had cartoon characters on them. We seriously talked about that for like 10 minutes. Finally we went back down, and got back on the trampoline, and it was about that time that Alyssa realized what she had done. And all of us freaked out.

She texted him and asked if she called him. when he said yes, she asked what he heard, and he said that there was a lot of yelling. Then she called him. We forced Brenden to shut up, because we felt like it. We all said 'hi' and talked for a little bit, and then Ash is like, "Hey, Lex, Lea's here, and I know you don't like her, but she wants to say hi." I death-glared her. But they gave the phone to me, forcing me to say something, so I'm like, "Hi, Lex." His response: "Hello." I pretty much shoved the phone back at them.

Brenden wanted to talk to Lex, so he had to pretend to be a girl, so he used this falsetto voice, and said hi to Lex. Sam's just like, "Yeah, we're here with Brandy... the tranzie." It is such a good thing I can laugh silently, or Lex would have easily caught on. Good times, except for saying hi, and happy birthday.

-----
I can't remember the rest of the week, except for us winning our last home game, and Sam and Ash shopping that day, and Alyssa being at a church thing. According to me, you inject cocaine with needles. I'm so brilliant.

10/14

Alyssa wasn't at the Cranberry discussion. We were talking about... uh... pregnancies.... and having children... and a multitude of other things that shouldn't be discussed by hormonal teenagers.

10/15

We went on Brenden's trampoline, played guitar hero, and listened to his iPod. It was really fun, and when Sam and Ash were playing each other on Guitar Hero, Brenden and I were listening to Disturbia by Rhianna (sp?). He came up with the creepiest face ever. I told him I was going to have nightmares about that face, and I did. TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW! THE SAME DREAM! I was yelling at him in my dream. Then we all just listened to his playlist on his iPod.

10/16
A stand fell on me. Lex and one of his friends were messing around with the percussion instruments, and they knocked a stand over on me. I had to hold out Lex's book for about 5 minutes. It sucked.

Alyssa, on the bus, she told me that this kid, Ty, asked her if she had kissed Lex yet, and she's like, "I'm gonna save that for Saturday." She turns around, and he's right there, so he had heard her. And apparently, she said that in a really skanky voice, which makes it just hilarious.

10/17

We went on Brenden's trampoline again, and then we went to Sam's house, because we got cold. Again, Alyssa wasn't there. Gawsh that girl misses a lot.

We started playing 'Catch Phrase' and I won each time, because I'm skilled like that. But, Ash was the funniest person. She would do the craziest things to 'tell' us what the word was. During the last round, when me and Brenden were partners, the last word was 'sex change', so I'm like, "Brenden, if you became a girl." He's like, "Uh... sex change?" All of us burst out laughing because of 'Brandy the tranzie'.

But before that had happened, Sam threw the game at me so it wouldn't buzz on her, and it hit my chin, so I fell off of the chair I was sitting on. It was really funny.

-----

A few days before that, Ash, Brenden, and I were running around Ash's backyard with her dog, Rascal. I was trying to get him to follow, so I turned my head, and kept running. I ran into a tree. I remember thinking, "Why do they have a big wood pole in the middle of their yard?" It was their maple tree,and it's young and really small... I forgot it was there. They asked if I was okay before laughing. I laughed, too. But I did get a cut on my wrist (emo!) and a bruise on my jaw.


Isn't life lovely? Well, see ya.

30 comments:

Nathaniel said...

You like Lex, and Lex likes you. Admit it.

Dibsy said...

(smacks Natty) Have you forgotten Brendan???

Dibsy said...

I almost forgot to say, I have given you a blog award!!! Go to the utmost uncensored life of dibsy for details!!!

Leah said...

*knocks Natty's and Dibsy's heads together* It's unkind to spread rumors.

Dibsy said...

(cries) Heeey...I'm only 11 and Natty is like 15!!! :O I only bumped his shoulder or torso or anyhing, hah.

Aly K. said...

Tis true. <3 ^^ LexXLeanne. It was meant to be...

XD

I <3 teh Cranberries that you guys are. 8) *sighzness*

xD Yeah, me too, dibs. *isshortbut13but...highyshort*

Dibsy said...

I'm a tall 11 year old. XD We're probably da same height.

Nathaniel said...

Lex and Leanne at their wedding, k.i.s.s.i.n.g. I decided to skip some lines.

"Lex is a good man, you should marry him."

So I heard that's what the match maker told you when she came over for dinner.

Dibsy said...

*runz away before Lea comes in*

Leah said...

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh. I hate you, Nathaniel.

Aly K. said...

xDDDDDDDDDD

I LOVE YOU, NATHANIEL!

Leah said...

*destroys all*

Dibsy said...

(dies and comes back as a ghost)

BOOOOOOOO! (destroys lea magically)

Nathaniel said...

I feel not offended. I know the feeling, Coady says that I want to have, and I quote, "Freaky gerbil sex." with this girl, Courtney in my class. Then back at my other school, there was tell of Katherine bearing my child, or that we made out at my leaving party.

At least I'm not that bad.

Dibsy said...

UH. I'm afraid to, but curiosity beated me...gerbil...? Please clarify.

Nathaniel said...

Well, that's the nickname of a girl that they think I like, named Courtney. In all truth, I do not like her. I could show you proof, but I would rather not. Sorry if I disturbed all ye younguns.

Dibsy said...

I need to live up to this as the school weirdo. Clarify. More.

Leah said...

Alright. But you aren't the only one who goes through that crap, Nathaniel. Em and Alicia keeping saying that my friend, Nat took my virginity, WHICH I INTEND TO KEEP UNTIL MARRIAGE!

Nathaniel said...

So he did? I'm confused. Also, Nat like me? Cause I think your nice and all, but I think that Lex is more your guy. I'm kidding. But I didn't say I was the only one. My problems are just as bad as yours, and I was just comparing.

Dibsy said...

Me, I'm just randomly shipped off with any Asian. >.<

Nathaniel said...

OK Dibsy, I pair you with this one.

http://www.asianjoke.com/pictures/img/uglyasianmen.jpg

Dibsy said...

The link won't work, I tihnk you got the address got cut off. But something tells me it's not gonna be pretty. (points at words, "ugly asian men".)

Aly K. said...

Heheh... randomasianpplz. x3 <3 NUUGLEH.

Leah said...

"..."

I cannot talk to people without them twisting my words.

Dibsy said...

Omy, whatever possessed you this extreme paranoia, Leelee?!?!?!?!?!?!

I WANT TO SEE THAT LINK!

Dibsy said...

(hugs lea) Is his why you haven't been on for a long time?? :'( I'm sorry!!

Leah said...

My computer died. But now I have a new one.

Dibsy said...

(hugs)

v.v

Leah said...

*hugs*

Leah said...

<3 E> pointeh heart