Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY SINGLE'S AWARNESS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and a little bit of ski club, happiness sadness and everything in between...

Friday, February 13. *ominous music*

Ski club day. Ah ski club, how we all love you so- WAIT!

I forgot to tell you guys ( I think, too lazy to check) that Lex broke his arm. I actually do feel bad for him since I'm trying to be nicer since he's going out with my friend. OK. Back to Friday.

Um... Xavier and I got on the bus first, and that meant that we got the back seats. We NEVER get those. It's either Lex and his gang, or the 7th graders that overrun the bus along with the 6th graders.

Ugh... I hate laziness. It makes me forget so much of what I want to say.

Brenden gave Elle a teddy bear for Valentines Day. It was adorable!

This kid, Paul, he was trying to steal my skis!

Rewind: Nick was mad because we were being less than kind to him, so he went to blow off some steam, and he saw some kid dragging skis through the snow, and Nick's like "Hey, those skis look familiar." So he goes over to the kid, and he's like, "Hey are those your skis?" And the kid's like, "Yeah." So Nick is like, "Um... those say Leanne (insert last initial here)." And the kid (we found out his name was Paul) was like, "Oh... they're my sister's skis." Nick's like, "No, those are my friend, Lea's." And he took them back.

I could have hugged Nick right at the moment he told me what had happened.

But it's so sad, because Xavier, his skis got stolen. And they were nice new skis, probably around $300. I felt really bad for him.

But one time, when we were getting on the evil lift (not one we got trapped on for 15 minutes) but one with a pole in the middle, our friend, Ashlan was falling behind, so Nick and I pushed her forward. Well, the lift was really close, so the pole hit my arm, and Nick completely missed it! We all turned, and he was just standing there, like, WTF? It was hilarious.

Oh yeah... in math on... the 18th... Nick was being verbally abusive again. He was singing the song Your Beautiful by James Blunt, so I turned around and stared at him like he was crazy. When he looked up and saw me staring, he changed to lyrics from:

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

To:

You're pitiful. You're pitiful.
You're pitiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,

I can't remember what the other part was, but I know it was an insult to my face. Jerk! And yet I still hang out with him. Gosh! I told him that it was people like him that made girls commit suicide. Then, today (19th) I asked him what he would have done if I would have started cutting myself.

Here's where he might have gotten those lyrics from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeAWESP7THs&feature=related

That's about all I remember for that part.

2-20

Normally I don't like to bore you guys with the details of my school day, but I think this time it's appropriate. It shows you just how blond I am.

I just had this gut feeling that I was forgetting something as we were leaving my house; I just didn't know what. While pulling out of out driveway, my mom asks, "Lea, do you have your lunch?" She meant supper, but for some reason we always call it lunch. I forgot to pack my supper. I had $10 with me, but that doesn't get you very far at the ski place. Quickly running inside, I grabbed whatever looked easiest to eat.

When we got to school, I reached down to grab my back pack, only to realize that I had left that at home as well. I knew I needed to call my dad, since it was his day off.

I almost went inside with my skis. Stupid. After going inside, I called my dad, and he brought my backpack. Luckily it was mine. I almost got my brother's.

Walking to first hour, I noticed some kid with under armor on, and realized that I had almost forgotten that too. So I had to go to the office and call my dad again. He didn't pick up, so I decided that if I wasn't called down to the office by 4th hour, I would call him from the bathroom.

Well. I had a pass all filled out to go to the bathroom, and I got called to the office. My dad left a note telling me that I shouldn't go skiing with my luck.

-----

I put my armor on while I was on the bus. Never change while on a moving bus. (And for you perverts, I was in a bathroom!) It was uncomfortable.

Nick, Ashlan, Matt (a new addition), and I got ready early, so we went out on the bunny hill to warm up, and when we were going down for the first time, Nick fell... TWICE! It was funny. Then Ashlan and I 'lost' Nick. Heh... we didn't leave him and Matt on purpose.

Then everyone came out. We all skied for a while, and Elle kept telling us to wait at the top, but then she and Xavier would go on without us, so eventually, our group got split into a lot of little groups.

My group was: Ashlan, Biron, G.D., and me. We listened to Biron's iPod on the way up, and would sing along with a bunch of the songs. One time when we got off a lift, G.D. fell, so Ashlan and I helped him up, making me fall, making Ashlan fall. I landed on her ski, and I have a large bruise. Biron was laughing at us so we pushed him down, and Ashlan fell with him.

Then we skied down the hill, and I started hopping while I was going down, so I felt like a bunny.

Well, Benny saw me hopping so him, Nick, Brandon, Sarah, and Anita joined us. Then we decided to go down one of our favorite hills, Jon Jon. Well, if you turn right, then you can get to our favorite- Lift Face (or as we like to call it- Face Lift). I was going down Jon Jon way too fast, and when I tried turning, I completely wiped out. Oh man, it hurt like crap. I was so stiff and sore from that, and my back hurt.

Earlier in the night, I had been losing my balance while skiing, so I crouched down while skiing, and while it's fun, I also lose a lot of control. Well, the hill was getting steeper, and I decided I didn't want to risk running into either a tree or another person, so I dug my hands into the icy snow, and laid flat on my back- while moving. I didn't expect my coat to fly up, but it did, and it hurt like crap. I got some pretty nice scratches all over my back.

When we were going down an ex-favorite (ex because it's not any fun anymore. They got rid of all the moguls.) hill, and a few people in our group had ski poles, so a person would hold onto each end of it, so we would go down in the mass. It was so fun. We were going to go down Lift Face, when we saw this Ski Patrol person pass us, and he's like, "That's not a very safe way to go down." We had known that some Ski Patrol saw us go down, but we didn't think they were stalking us. When we got to the bottom of the hill, we saw that someone had crashed and gotten pretty hurt, so Ashlan, Nick, and I decided to go see if it was someone from our school. I couldn't tell who it was by all the Ski Patrol surrounding him/her. The Nick is like, "Come on guys. We need to go." I was wondering why he was being so controlling, but I said nothing, and he told us that he had seen a bone sticking out of the kid's leg. While I'm happy I didn't see it, I feel bad that Nick had to. That must have been horrible.

Later we found out that the person was from a different school.

After a couple more runs, we decided to go in, and when we got on the bus, we saw that only about 6 of our group managed to get the back seats. Three or so rows were filled with 7th graders, then it was Ashlan and me sitting next to each other, then four or so rows between us and the rest of our group.

I was kind of mad, because not only did the 7th graders take our seats, they played crappy music the whole time. I think one of the few highlights of sitting there was reading the texts that 2 girls (who were sitting next to each other) were sending. Whenever Ashlan and I thought they were looking back at us, we would pretend to be staring out the window until they looked away to text again. It was pretty funny.

I definitely think it could have been a better last ski club day, but I still had a lot of fun. One of my only regrets, though, is that a lort of those friends I only really got to talk to during ski club. Now it's another year of smiling, waving, and saying 'hi' in the halls. I really hope they're in my classes next year. It really sucks because the only people in my classes that I skied with are: Nick, Ashlan, and Matt. I have math and band with Nick, I have gym with Ashlan, and I have band with Matt. And I don't really get to talk in those classes.

Grr. I'm really going to miss taling and joking with all of them. The end of ski club always makes me sad, and I don't have as much to blog about.

12 comments:

Aly K. said...

*hug*

I hope you guys can find a way to keep in touch.

*hug*

It sucks that you got so injured, the other injured guy, the end... *sighs*

*huggle*

(three hugs. lol. <3)

LYLAS!

God Bless!

Dibsy said...

omg you know ur pitiful is a real song! XD

Leah said...

It is, but it's mean! Dx

Dibsy said...

lol there should be one called ur hideous

there is alsoa song called my cubicle xD

Leah said...

That's great. Wow... I should sing a mean song to Nick... but I won't.

He's so mean! He always calls me loser, so I've taken to calling him retard.

Dibsy said...

Awww that sux. Buuuut on the bright side, it could mean he likes yoooouuuu. :)

Leah said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

That's... eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

Not Nick.

Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp

Dibsy said...

ok ok lol. XD

So...how's life, Lea?? Can I trust you as my romance guide? (what is your email address?)

Leah said...

You can trust me as your romance guide. My email (that I check the most) is babyblueeyes914@hotmail.com

Dibsy said...

Woo! An ADDRESS! JOY!(pounces)

Meh, not much romance as it was a few days ago. Expect them when I PMS. DX

Leah said...

Woot! Lol.

Dibsy said...

Yay!