Friday, December 10, 2010

And the time just keeps slipping away...

I feel like my blog titles have been sounding rather deep lately... erm... last 2+ months. Maybe I just feel like sounding all philosophical. I don't know.

I'm tired.

I GOT A JOB! Which is why I'm tired. I now work at Chuck E. Cheese as a game room attendant. I would love to tell you all about it, but I already tell almost ever detail of it twice a day when I get home. If you ask, I will go into more detail... later. I just really want to sleep soon.

But... I have to tell you about Christmas Anonymous! (My school always raises a butt-ton of money for the children.) It's pretty amazing. Maybe in a later update I'll go into more detail, but right now I just don't feel like it.

I feel like there's something else. Hm... oh, maybe the fact that the last time I posted was October 5th. I talked about how the next day I was testing for my license, and I would like to say that I passed on my first try! I am very proud.

Also... I don't know.

Time for me to go! Bye, all my lovely readers!

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Don't forget your boyfriend. <3 ;) Hahahaha. I love you, Leah-chan. LYLAS! There is much to be excited about by your job-getting. :D