Semester 1:
- Biology Honors
- Symphonic Band
- German 2
- Gym
- Geometry
- American Studies (History)
- American Studies (English)
Bio: I have the harder teacher. :P
Band: I'm in the you're-good-but-not-great band. :P
German: Should be okay, assuming I have more than one friend in that class. :P
Gym: I have it with my friend, Marshall! I'm so glad! I've heard that our teacher isn't great, but Marshall is in my class!
Lunch: I have lots of friends in my lunch hour! Yay!
Geometry: Ugh. I hate math. And I'm not sure that anyone I know is in my class. :P
Am. Studs (His): The history portion of my honors class. Luckily, I have some friends in here. :)
Am. Studs (Eng): The English portion of my honors class. Again, I have some friends in here. :)
Lunch. Hm... we used to have 55 minutes for lunch, but now it's during 4th hour. There are 3 lunch periods split into half hour portions. A lunch has lunch, then they go to their fourth hour. B lunch has class, then lunch, then class again. C lunch has class and then lunch.
Oh, and I still have the same advisory (homeroom) as last year, so that's good. :)
I used to hate my schedule until I found out how many classes I share with friends. :)
1 comment:
Your schedule is epically epic joy! :D I'm so happy you have so many friends in your classes. :)
Post a Comment