So... I'm going to New Orleans from July 14-24. It's for the National Youth Gathering that my church is going to. It's going be about a day bus ride down, and I'm not really looking forward to that. xP
But it should be really fun. xD I'm looking forward to getting a wonderful tan while I'm down there. And! This'll be my first year getting to travel with the senior youth group at my church. The only place we got to go to in the junior youth group was the junior youth retreat. xP
Um... oh, I'll bring myself down from my happy little New-Orleans-fantasy. :( I have to go to 'summer school'. It's technically not summer school since I passed all my classes, but I only scraped a D in algebra after getting an F on my final. xP I'm not good at math, and the school just needs to accept that no matter how many extra math classes I'm in, I'll never be good at it.
Now, some people (Aly) would tell me that I shouldn't be so negative in my thinking, but math is something I'll never be optimistic about it. I mean, sure it'd be nice to have better than a C (my best math grade. Ever.) in math, but I've accepted that it just probably won't happen. And what's worse, all my friends that also got this suggested for them aren't doing it. (I don't blame them.) I'm giving up my July for this. Even though I'll have to miss part of it for New Orleans. Darn.
xP I hate math and nothing will ever change my mind. Ever.
So anyway, this is my post until after my trip, ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You might hate math... but you can make yourself work hard on it. A C can happen if you force yourself to work for it. It's hard when you don't like/hate something, but... it can happen. I'm sure things will get better for you with this. And don't bring yourself down, man. Do I need to take you to CESSNAB?
I'm sure you'll have fun at your trip! :D It sounds like epic joy. :D ^_^
No. My goal for math is simply to pass it. I don't need all those fancy C's in there. Yes. I want to go to CESSNAB and have a strawberry smoothie.
Danke!
Post a Comment