Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updates blah blah blah... (because everyone totally reads this anymore...)

So..... *voice echos* Um... I joined NaNoWriMo. http://www.nanowrimo.org/

Um... so... yeah... er... I had my first high school band concert? It was pretty epic. I was sick. And I left my mouthpiece at home. And I got a new one. And my dad brought my other one. And... yeah...

So.... I don't really know what to talk about... I mean, a bunch of stuff has happened, but... I dunno... I guess I'm not in a telling kind of mood right now...

This is rather fail. I started this in October and... I forgot about it... and I'm totally not procrastinating my novel right now, even with Aly phone glaring at me. Heh... ^^''

But... that's all I'm gonna blog about for now... and I'll actually publish this so... yeah...

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Look, I finally commented! :D

I remember these occasions. :3 I LYLAS! :D Heheheh... ahhh, procrastination.